1. Between the hours of 7-11 the body is doing the heaviest detoxification, so eating fruits (especially on empty stomach) ensures energy which is used for detoxification rather wasted on digesting heavy fatty foods.
2. If you eat enough fruits in the morning you will not require coffee as the natural fruit sugars keep the brain sharp and energized.
3. The fruit fiber cleans the colon, leaving you feeling light, refreshed and ready to go.
4. People who eat only fruits for breakfast have been shown to be leaner, healthier and more productive during their day.
5. Fruits in general are full of vitamins and antioxidants. They contain more vitamin C than any other regularly consumed breakfast food. Certain fruits like apples, oranges, and bananas have unique anti microbial compounds. All of these boost immunity and protect cells from free radical damage.
So give it a try, eat your fruits first thing in the morning and see the changes and benefits!
Have a nice day!