So let’s see why is breakfast so important?
- When you wake up your blood sugar levels are low, and you don’t have any energy. Eating something will give you the energy to carry out your tasks during the day.
- Having some breakfast will start up your metabolism and you’ll burn more calories during the day.
- When you are asleep, your metabolism slows down, and you need something in your stomach to wake it up.
- If you are not eating in the morning, for sure you will over eat during the day.
The benefits of eating breakfast:
- Eating a breakfast that’s high in fibre and carbohydrates could help you feel less tired throughout the day
- The best formula is to eat a balanced blend of good carbs, proteins, and fats in the morning. In fact this is the best general plan for all meals.
- Starting your day with a good breakfast boosts your energy and increases your attention; also you’ll be in better control of your emotions.
Here are your best options:
- Greek yogurt With Berries And Nuts – It’s so simple and delicious: You will need a Greek yogurt, berries with some cashews or almonds. This combination gives the perfect amount of protein, carbs and good fats you need to be fuller longer.
- Scrambled Eggs With Spinach – scrambled eggs with spinach, or egg whites, with a few strips of turkey bacon it can be another perfect option.
- Oatmeal with fruits – you will need some oats, almonds, raisins, cinnamon, a little bit of honey and some kind of fruit like bananas, blueberries or apples, it’s your choice. It will keep you full till lunch time.
- Banana pancakes – they are so delicious and filling, and so easy to make. I think this is my all time favourite. You will need 2 whole eggs, a banana, 1 table spoon of creamy peanut butter and some cinnamon, if you like it very sweet you can add a little bit of honey but I think bananas are sufficiently sweet.
- Fried egg with multi-grain toast, avocados, goat cheese, and salmon is another very healthy and filling breakfast. You can add some fresh salad by your choice tomatoes, bell peppers, onions, cucumber.