A TASTY OMEGA 3 fatty acids bomb!
Smoked salmon with sesame seeds, parsley, lime juice and olive oil.
(in the pic it is served with fresh radish)
SOMETHING ABOUT OMEGA 3 FATS
Why i should eat fats? Aren’t they bad? No, not all the fats are bad; fats can be “good” (unsaturated fats) or “bad” (saturated fats).
Omega3’s are “essential” fatty acid, because they are necessary for you body health and they must be included in your daily diet.
What do they do for us? Why should i eat them?
They are very healthy because:
- helps to reduce plaque build up and blood clots in arteries that bring blood to the brain
- keep low the bad cholesterol level
- keep high the body’s calcium levels, reducing the incidence of bone loss
- help you to be happy and smart! Nerve cells communicate better if you have good levels of omega 3. People who are deficient in omega 3’s may suffer from depression
- are good for your skin, alleviating symptoms like acne and psoriasis.
- help your heart, keeping the arteries clean
- reduce the pain associated with menstruation
- help to prevent colon, breast, and prostate cancers. All these kind of cancers have been connected with low levels of omega-3’s.
Hope you find here some good information, and try my salmon recipe too.
Have a nice day everybody! :*