Today I had some friends over, and I thought I will make them something sweet but low carb and healthy. Now that it’s pumpkin season I though why not to make some delicious muffins out of it J
So go ahead and please try this recipe, I tell you right now it’s phenomenal, it fits perfect with the weather. Fall is a nice season, it’s not too cold it’s not that hot, it’s cozy, it’s romantic. That’s why they named it fall because people fall in love …. I think 🙂
This is really an easy recipe, so it doesn’t require being a chef in the kitchen 🙂
- 1/2 cups almond flour
- 1/2 cups shredded coconut
- 1 cup baked pumpkin or some organic pumpkin pure
- 3 eggs (beaten)
- ¼ cup raw honey
- 2 TBS coconut oil, melted
- Few peaces of walnuts
- 1 TBS of cinnamon
- ½ TBS salt
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- In a large bowl, combine all ingredients and mix well.
- Using a spoon, fill each muffin liner close to the top.
- Add pumpkin seeds on top.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes and voilà!
These little muffins are DELICIOUS and the best part is they’re GUILT FREE!! I love these for dessert but you can eat it for breakfast or as a snack.
Have a great Saturday night!
P.S. Like me on Facebook