Today I’m going to write about positivity and some little tips on how to stay motivated in your everyday life!
These tips can help you to become more organized, to achieve your goals easier and to be a happy person!
- My first tip is to set goals for yourself. Try to vision how you want your life to be. You can write down your goals on a paper, you can create a vision board with your goals and pictures on it, like places where you want to travel, persons who you like or who would love to meet, things that you want to own, or anything you really really want to achieve. Put this board where you can see it and try to do something, every single day that helps you to get closer to these dreams and goals. This is a great way to keep yourself focused. Another thing is to appreciate all the things you have, and to be thankful for those.
- The next tip is to surround yourself with positivity. Don’t let negative thoughts get in your head and stay there. What I really like to do is read inspirational, motivational quotes. You can make a board with your favorite quotes and every time you see it, you will be inspired. Have your favorite things around you, everything that makes you happy, if you have negative people around you, try to stay away from them. Try to be positive, because as “they” say positivity attracts more positivity, so this may be true 🙂
- Try to spend more time doing the things you are passionate about. This could be cooking, photography, hiking, architecture or any kind of sport, whatever it is try to spend more time doing those things. Take a class, learn new things, practice your hobby. You will feel happier more content and this will have a positive affect on you and the people around you.
- Tip number four is to be organized, list the things you look forward to the next day, month or next year. Plan your future. Plan a movie night; plan a trip, an appointment to a massage, a dinner party with your friends, a weekend spa. These things are really good in keeping you happy. In life you want to be able to look forward to things. Like you are planning a trip, you are so excited about those things, so when you achieve those things you feel so content because you did that.
- My fifth tip is to exercise, yes I know it sounds like a cliché, but exercise is so vital. It keeps your body and mind healthy, it helps you to get rid of the toxins, to have a clear mind, it makes you think better. Exercising does not mean you have to spend hours in a gym on a treadmill, you can go for a jog in a park, you can walk your dog, stay active, play tennis, go to a yoga class or meditate. If you are not active you feel tired and lazy and lifeless, so please be active on a daily basis!
- My sixth tip for a healthy happy life is meditation. Just lie down, close your eyes and meditate. For the beginning try just 10-20 or 30 minutes, to clear your mind of everything. You can meditate to the music you like, I actually have a great tip for you, I really like to meditate on Kelly Howell guided meditation – it is so calming and relaxing, you really should try it. You will feel like a new born person.
- Tip nr. 7 is to nourish yourself well. Nutrition is so important. Put a little effort and attention on what you are eating and drinking. You have to feel good inside to glow outside too. If you eat clean, without processed foods and chemicals and sugars, drink lots of water, you feel good, your skin is better, your hair is better and your mood is better. It is so important to feel good in your own skin, to love your body. It gives you confidence and a happier you 🙂
These are my 7 most important things at the moment, I could go on and on and have a list of 100 things that makes your life better, but I will stop right here 🙂
I hope you guys enjoyed this little article and I also hope that when you will feel the need for a little motivation, you will try these tips.
Have a great day, and don’t forget “Dreams don’t work unless you do” 🙂
See you soon! :*
8 thoughts on “How to stay positive, happy and motivated”
Lovely! Thanks for sharing your inspiration!
Thanks for being here 🙂
great article, it’s simple but I love it!!
Thanks a lot.
Have a wonderful day! 🙂
Attractive portion of content. I just stumbled upon your site and in accession capital to assert that
I acquire actually loved account your blog posts.
Anyway I’ll be subscribing for your feeds and even I fulfillment you get entry to persistently rapidly.
Great post however I was wondering if you
could write a litte more on this subject? I’d be very grateful if you
could elaborate a little bit more. Kudos!
I will fir sure 🙂
When someone writes an paragraph he/she keeps the thought of a user in his/her mind that how
a user can be aware of it. Therefore that’s why this article is amazing.