Today I have something sweet to share with you. I think everybody knows the famous Raffaello bonbons from Ferrero, yeah I think so. I adore them, but as you know they are not the healthiest sweets on the planet.
These bonbons I made is a recipe from a friend of mine, it is a raw vegan dessert with coconut and almonds. Delicious is an understatement! And guess what they’re ready in only 10 minutes?! 🙂
These coconut bonbons have the exact same taste as the originals!! Seriously!!! It’s amazing how some basic ingredients can make such a delicious, guilt-free, HEALTHY dessert.
Here is what you need for 15 bonbons:
- 4 Tablespoons raw coconut butter [creamy – leave it at room temperature for a couple of minutes]
- 1 cup raw coconut flakes + 4 more Tbsps for coating
- 2 Tbsps of raw cashews
- 15 raw almonds [preferably peeled ones]
- 2 Tbsp healthy sweetener of choice [I used honey, but you can use maple syrup or what you like]
- 1/2 Teasp vanilla extract
- Put all ingredients in the blender, except almonds, and blend well until creamy.
- Put the 4 Tbsps of coconut flakes in a small dish.
- Make the bonbons. Use 1 tsp of cream per bonbon. Add one almond in each one of them and coat them in raw coconut flakes.
- Put in fridge or eat right away, if you’re impatient like me :))
So that’s it! Try this recipe and Let me know how they turned out!
Have a wonderful day! :*