I have an amazing recipe today, guess what?! I made Nutella, and not any kind of Nutella, this one is healthy and full of nutrients! It has no added processed sugar no milk no chocolate no artificial colors, no artificial flavors and so on…
Did I make you curious about the recipe? Yes, I think so.
Here is what you need:
- 2 cups hazelnuts
- 2 tablespoon melted coconut oil
- 3 tablespoon of unsweetened natural cocoa powder
- 1 tablespoon of natural raw honey (if you prefer it sweet)
- Soak the hazelnuts overnight
- Place them in food processor and process for about 3 minutes, until you get a buttery consistency
- Add the honey and cocoa powder to the buttery consistency and process ingredients until they are all well incorporated – about 2 minutes.
- Melt coconut oil and add one tablespoon at a time, processing each time your add a tablespoon
- Once you get a creamy butter consistency, stop processing, scoop out all and your delicious Nutella is ready!
I tell you the taste is so very similar to the famous Nutella from the stores and it is so much healthier. I don’t know one single person who doesn’t like this delicious chocolate cream, I have to recognize I adore it so this healthy option is more than perfect!
Try it out and let me know what you think!
Have a beautiful day! :*
5 thoughts on “Raw and healthy Nutella recipe”
Love it! Do check out my blog post and fill me in with your comments: http://cheenithoughts.com/food/easy-thai-red-chicken-curry/
Thanks a lot :*
Love this! I’m trialing Nutella at the moment! I never soak the hazelnuts thought – so maybe that is why I am not in love with my recipe yet!
Hey there outstanding blog! Does running a blog such as this require a massive amount work?
I’ve no knowledge of coding but I had been hoping to start my own blog soon.
Anyhow, should you have any suggestions or techniques for new blog owners please share.
I know this is off subject however I just wanted to ask.