I have a little tip for you today, on how to make your own almond (peanut,cashew or any kind of nut) butter.
The ones from the stores are loaded with sugar, vegetable oil, salt and preservatives. You don’t need that stuff!!
It is so simple to make it, that you will be amazed! 🙂
How to do it:
- Silk your natural unsalted almonds (2-3 cups) overnight
- Place them in the food processor and start to process
- After 10 minutes it starts to stick to the side of your blender, so stop for a while and mix it with a spatula
- Process it again for about 10 more minutes, till it starts to be like a cream
- At the end you can add if you want a little honey, vanilla or cinnamon.
And here you go, your almond butter is ready. You can eat it with apple slices, you can make smoothies with bananas and almond butter, almond butter granola bars, flour less almond butter healthy cookies and so on.
3 thoughts on “How to make your own healthy almond butter”
Love, love, love!
At this moment I am going away to do my breakfast, when having my breakfast coming yet again to read further news.