I am back with you again after a long brake. I wrote an article about some little guiding points which can help you to choose the best personal trainer for you.
If you want to lose weight, get healthy and/or build muscle, hiring a personal trainer can be a step in the right direction. A good trainer can help you set up a program that meets your goals and teach you the best way to exercise.
Personal trainers are not just for Hollywood stars and the “rich and famous” anymore! Your personal trainer will motivate you, keep you on track and make sure your workouts are safe, enjoyable and effective.
Finding and choosing a trainer can be a little confusing or difficult for some people so here are some guiding points that you should consider when choosing your trainer!
1. May sound a little superficial but your personal trainers physical appearence is one of the moust important things about his knowledge, motivation and hard work. If he or she is not able to do it for him/herself why whould he do it for you?
2. Education! A personal trainer should be certified through a reputable personal training organization. The more education your trainer has, the better your workouts will be.
3. Experience. Make sure your trainer has experience, especially in relation to your goals. For example, if you’re a bodybuilder, you want someone knowledgeable in that exact area.
4. Nutrition. Your trainer must have a knowlegde about nutrition. We all know exercise without a healthy diet will not do the work. They are strongly linked together.
5. A good listener. A good trainer will listen closely to what you say and make sure he understands your goals.
6. Tracking progress: A good trainer will regularly assess your progress and change things if necessary.training styles
7. A good trainer should respect his/her job, should be informed about the new fitness trends, training styles machines etc.
8. Needs to be a good motivator! Most of the clients needs that little push from the trainer, when they feel a little lazy or without motivation.
So these are my thouths on this subject, I hope you enjoyed it (I know I made a few personal trainers very “happy” with this article)
See you very soon! :*