Hello my dears!
I know I did not post a lot lately, but now i’m back to blogging. I really missed it, cause this blog is pat of me, my life and I want to inspire you all my lovely readers with my recipes, fitness and health tips.
Here I am with a new delicious recipe from a great girl I follow for some time, her name is Dania and you you can visit her blog here.
- 1 cup of chopped pumpkin
- 1/2 cup of lentils
- 1/2 cups chickpeas
- 2 tablespoons of olive oil
- 1/4 cup of water
- 1 small onion finely chopped
- 1 garlic clove finely chopped
- 1 small piece of ginger finely chopped
- 1 green pepper
- 1 teaspoon of turmeric or curry powder
- 1/4 teaspoon of chili cayenne pepper
- 1/2 a can of coconut milk
- Himalayan salt and pepper
- A handful of fresh chopped coriander
Sautee’ the on a little olive oil the onion, after 1 minute add the garlic, ginger, cayenne pepper, green pepper, curry powder and cook it for 2 more minutes. Add the chopped pumpkin and the coconut milk and cook it till it gets soft. Add the cooked lentils and chickpeas and cook it all together for a few more minutes. Once all is cooked add the chopped coriander and it’s ready to be served!
Try it out, and let me know what you think, I tell you it’s amazing! 😉