Tip of the day!
Benefits of pomegranate seeds:
A pomegranate is a fruit that is very rich in nutrients which makes it quite popular around the world.
1. Pomegranates are often appreciated because they are filled with more antioxidants than green tea or acai berries.
2. Helps to lose weight. People are finding that pomegranates have a natural property that provides you with additional energy and cleanse the body, making it easier to lose weight.
3. It also contains high amounts of vitamin K that helps to support bone health and vitamin B5 that helps the body metabolize, protein, carbohydrates and fats.
4. Boosts digestive condition. Pomegranate juice helps to secrete enzymes with anti-bacterial properties that aid digestion. You can also use pomegranate juice as a laxative to treat constipation.
5. Helps to reduce inflammation. The anti-inflammatory properties of pomegranates stems from its high vitamin C content that will help to manage asthma, sore throat, cough and wheezing.
Besides all these facts, it’s super delicious 🙂
Hello my dears!
If you are interested to see a short interview with me, check out, musclemunch.net. There are some questions and answers with me.
Hope you like it, see you soon! :*
Here is the link: http://www.musclemunch.net/622/female-interviews/aspiring-fitness-model-bea-talks-with-musclemunch
Here I have for you one of my favourite go to breakfast. The lovely 2 ingredient pancakes.
You just need a banana and 2 eggs. Mix them, well and fry them in a pan with a teaspoon of coconut oil.
You can top it with raspberries and coconut flakes as I did, but you can use natural peanuts butter, cinnamon, walnuts or any other fruits.
Enjoy and have a great day! :*
I hope you are all alright, happy and healthy after the holidays. I wish you again a very happy new year and the best in everything you plan for the future.
I know it’s kind of a cliche that “new year new me” but i think a new year can definitely be a new start in your life.
If your goal is to be healthy, fit and confident about your body I am here to help you.
I am your online couch 24/7, so if you are interested in a customized meal and workout plan for your body type, contact me and I will help you reach your goal.
Have an amazing day! :*
Hello my dears!
I wish you a Happy New Year for every one of you! Hope this will be the year that makes your dreams come true!
After the holidays when everybody is eating a little more than usually, working out a little less than as used to….so maybe some of you is just a little more heavier than before :). This is not such a big disaster if you get back to your healthy lifestyle right now! I give you a little help with this delicious and healthy tea recipe, which boosts your immune system, speeds your metabolism and it’s also detoxifying!
Here is what you need:
- 1 small (2 cm) piece of ginger, sliced
- 1 lemon, sliced
- 2 cardamom pads
- 1 piece of cinnamon stick
- 1 apple, sliced
- 4 cups water
- 2 tablespoons goji berries
- Combine everything except goji berries in small pan and bring to boil. Let it sit for 5-8 minutes, than strain
- To serve, place a piece of lemon and 1 tablespoon of goji berries in your favourite mug and top with hot liquid.
- Enjoy! :*