Tip of the day!
Benefits of pomegranate seeds:
A pomegranate is a fruit that is very rich in nutrients which makes it quite popular around the world.
1. Pomegranates are often appreciated because they are filled with more antioxidants than green tea or acai berries.
2. Helps to lose weight. People are finding that pomegranates have a natural property that provides you with additional energy and cleanse the body, making it easier to lose weight.
3. It also contains high amounts of vitamin K that helps to support bone health and vitamin B5 that helps the body metabolize, protein, carbohydrates and fats.
4. Boosts digestive condition. Pomegranate juice helps to secrete enzymes with anti-bacterial properties that aid digestion. You can also use pomegranate juice as a laxative to treat constipation.
5. Helps to reduce inflammation. The anti-inflammatory properties of pomegranates stems from its high vitamin C content that will help to manage asthma, sore throat, cough and wheezing.
Besides all these facts, it’s super delicious 🙂