Can you imagine a morning more perfect than a pancake like this waiting for you in the kitchen? Yeah you probably can…:)) but anyway. Today I tried out this new chocolate syrup from Sweet Freedom sent to me by Organicbaby. Thank you so much 🙂
You could never imagine that something looking so delicious could be also healthy, right? I’m telling you it is possible.
Let me tell you more about this sweet and heavenly tasting syrup.
2. It has only 14 calories per teaspoon
3. It doesn’t raise your blood sugar levels
4. It’s suitable also for people with diabetes
5. Doesn’t contain any artificial colorant, – flavors or preservatives
6. It is made of apples, grapes and carob
7. It can be used in many ways, like sweetening your coffee, a dip for your fruits, you can put it on you oatmeal, pancakes, ice cream, shakes, on your bread or to make a very fast hot chocolate…you name it 🙂
Now the recipe for the pancakes:
- 2 eggs
- 1 banana
- 1/2 tb spoon of cinnamon
- some strawberries or any other fruit
Mix the ingredients in a blender. Cook the pancakes in a non sticky pan. When the pancakes are ready, you start to top it with syrup and some slices of strawberries, than another pancake and so on. Decorate them with any fruit you want, and there you have it. A special breakfast in just 10 minutes.
Buon appetito! :*