How are you doing? I’m actually starting to like this time of the year. I know we can’t sit outside at pools and terraces drinking lemonades, but fall has it’s own beauty. I love to sit inside in the warm home, drinking pumpkin spice latte, eating something healthy and delicious, like the recipe I brought for you today! I made some delicious and healthy chocolate fudge.
This recipe is totally guilt free, has no added sugar, no flour, no diary products, its very low in carbohydrates and its vegan.
Here is the recipe:
- 1/2 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1/2 cup coconut oil, softened
- 1/3 cup unsweetened coconut chips
- 1/4 cup almond milk
- 1 Tbs of natural almond butter
- stevia or other sweetener of your choice
- Combine all ingredients in a food processor
- Process until all ingredients have been well blended
- Spread out into a small container
- Refrigerate until the fudge is hardened
- Remove fudge from container and cut into pieces
That’s it! Enjoy!