Today I made again, a healthy dessert! This time a chocolaty one! Some delicious brownies. You can eat them totally guilt free, they are super low in carbohydrates and contain no added sugars or flour. They are light and in the same time very filling.
Here is the recipe:
- 1/2 cup of your favourite protein powder
- 2 tbsp (15g) cocoa powder
- 2 eggs
- 2 tbsp (30g) coconut oil, melted or butter
- 1/2 very ripe banana or some apple sauce
- stevia or 2 tbsp of honey or any other sweetener you like
- 1/4 tsp baking powder
- Optional: almonds, walnuts or chocolate chips
- 1 tbs of chocolate protein powder
- 1 tbs of coconut milk (or any other milk of your choice)
- Preheat your oven to 160C/320F
- Grease a brownie tin and set aside
- Mix together all of your ingredients, stirring until just combined and adding in any nuts or chocolate chips if desired.
- Pour your brownie mix into your prepared tin and bake for 15-25 minutes, or until your brownie is cooked through