I have such a good news for you! You finally can eat chocolate cake without feeling guilty! This cake has no sugar and it has a total of 2.5 net carbs.
Here are the ingredients:
- 2 tbsp of almond flour
- 2 tbsp of cocoa powder
- 2 tbsp of almond milk
- 2 tbs of sweeter ( I used erythtitol)
- 2 tbsp of coconut oil
- 1/2 tbsp of vanilla extract
- 1/2 tbsp of baking powder
- Mix all ingredients
- Place it in a microwaveable dish
- Microwave it for 15 seconds than stop for 1 min.
- Microwave it again for 20 seconds and stop again
- Microwave it till you see it has a cake consistency
- I usually put it back like 5 times
Here is an excellent and fast breakfast idea for those who are on a low carb or following a keto diet.
It’s super fast and delicious!
Ingredients for 6 muffins
- 4 eggs
- Handful of mushrooms
- Handful of spinach
- Salt, pepper, chili flakes
- Some grated cheese
- Sauté the mushrooms for 5-6 minutes
- Sauté the spin ache for 3-5 minutes
- Beat the eggs with the seasonings
- Mix the eggs with the mushrooms and spinach
- Pour the batter in muffin trays
- Bake them for 20-25 minutes
Here is the perfect cracker recipe that you can eat even near bedtime. Has almost zero carbs, made just with a few ingredients.
- 100 grams Flaxseed Meal OR Whole Flaxseeds
- 50 grams grounded chia seeds
- 50 Grams of Hemp Hearts
- 1 organic egg
- 1 organic egg-white
- 2 tablespoons MCT oil
- 2 Tablespoons Extra Virgin Oilve Oil
- 2 sprigs fresh rosemary
- 1 tablespoon Of Salt
- ½ cup of water
- Pre heat oven to 300 degrees.
- Place the flax and chia seed meal in a large bowl with the hemp hearts, the MCT oil, the olive oil and the sea salt.
- In a blender put the egg, the egg white, the rosemary leaves cleaned from the stems, and the water.
- Blend on fast for 10 seconds.
- Add the wet ingredients to the dry ones, and mix very well.
- let the dough rest for about 1 hour.
- After 1 hour, lay two pieces of parchment paper about 11 x 15 inch wide on a working surface.
- Put the dough on one of the papers and flatten roughly with a spoon, shaping it to the same shape as the paper.
- Place the second paper on top and flatten the dough to about ¼ inch thick.
- Gently peel the paper off the top.
- Now score the dough into square or rectangular pieces, by pressing a serrated knife lightly into it.
- Bake on a cookie sheet (11×15) for 30 minutes, then peel off the paper and flip over to cool.
- If the crackers are not crunchy enough, place back in the oven until completely cooled
Hello my dears! Here is a fast healthy and delicious recipe for all of you who promised last night while watching the super bowl, that you start to eat healthy 😉
- Almond milk
- 1/2 cup of organic chia seeds
- Vanilla extract
- Mix the vanilla extract and the stevia than slowly add the chia seeds and stir it slowly.
- Let it sit I. The fridge for 10-15 minutes
- Decorate it with your favorite fruits and nuts