Here is the perfect cracker recipe that you can eat even near bedtime. Has almost zero carbs, made just with a few ingredients.
- 100 grams Flaxseed Meal OR Whole Flaxseeds
- 50 grams grounded chia seeds
- 50 Grams of Hemp Hearts
- 1 organic egg
- 1 organic egg-white
- 2 tablespoons MCT oil
- 2 Tablespoons Extra Virgin Oilve Oil
- 2 sprigs fresh rosemary
- 1 tablespoon Of Salt
- ½ cup of water
- Pre heat oven to 300 degrees.
- Place the flax and chia seed meal in a large bowl with the hemp hearts, the MCT oil, the olive oil and the sea salt.
- In a blender put the egg, the egg white, the rosemary leaves cleaned from the stems, and the water.
- Blend on fast for 10 seconds.
- Add the wet ingredients to the dry ones, and mix very well.
- let the dough rest for about 1 hour.
- After 1 hour, lay two pieces of parchment paper about 11 x 15 inch wide on a working surface.
- Put the dough on one of the papers and flatten roughly with a spoon, shaping it to the same shape as the paper.
- Place the second paper on top and flatten the dough to about ¼ inch thick.
- Gently peel the paper off the top.
- Now score the dough into square or rectangular pieces, by pressing a serrated knife lightly into it.
- Bake on a cookie sheet (11×15) for 30 minutes, then peel off the paper and flip over to cool.
- If the crackers are not crunchy enough, place back in the oven until completely cooled