Hello dear everybody!
- 2 zucchinies
- 2 eggs
- 1/4 cup coconut flour
- Salt, pepper, darling powder
- 2 green onions
- Grate the zucchinies on a cheese grater
- Put 1 tsp of salt on it and let it sit for 15 minutes
- Squeeze the zucchinies, so it’s not watery
- Add the 2 eggs, pinching black pepper, garlic powder as much as you feel like and the coconut flour and one of the green onions
- Mix it all together with a spatula
- Form little balls out of them and fry it in coconut oil till golden brown
- Enjoy and good appetite!