I brought you the cookies of the season today. Chocolate chips cookies the healthy way! You can indulge on this dessert even if you are on a strict diet. It’s sugar free, gluten free, low in carbs and tastes as good as the sugary unhealthy version of it.
- 1 1/2 cup almond flour
- 1/2 cup coconut oil
- 1/2 cup sweetener of your choice (Swerve)
- 1 medium egg
- 2 tbs of peanut butter
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 cup sugar free chocolate chips
- Preheat the oven to 350 F. Line a baking tray with parchment paper
- In a mixing bowl mix all the ingredients till everything is well combined
- Form 1 1/2 inch balls and place them on the baking sheet
- Bake them for 10 minutes
- Allow the cookies to completely cool down
- And enjoy!
Have a great day and happy holidays