If you like quick desserts this one it perfect for you. You need just a few basic ingredients and a blender.
- 4 eggs
- 1/2 cups almond flour
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/2 cup sweetener
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tsp baking powder
- Pinch of salt
- 1 cup of blueberries
- Preheat the oven at 325 F
- Combine the eggs, sour cream and vanilla extract in a blender
- Add the rest of the ingredients but NOT the blueberries to the blender and blend for 30-60 seconds
- Stir in blueberries by hand
- Pour the batter into muffin tray
- Bake for 20-25 minutes until golden
- Let it cool and enjoy!
Hello everybody! Happy Easter!!
Here is my Easter white chocolate that you can eat totally guilt free!
- 100% pure Cocoa butter
- Any kind of nut butter ( I used cinnamon almond butter)
- Melt the cocoa butter over Bain Marie
- Let it cool a little bit than add stevia
- Pour it into cupcake liners
- Place in freezer for 10 minutes
- Add organic nut butter in the center of each, fill with remaining cocoa butter
- Place back in the freezer until firm