It’s almost Halloween so I brought a perfect holiday treat for you, can you guess what’s the main ingredient?
Yes it’s pumpkin 🎃
- 3 cups almond flour
- 2/3 cup sweetener of your choice
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 cup cashews butter (or any other nut butter)
- 1/3 cup coconut oil (or avocado oil or any other)
- 1/2 cup unsweetened organic pumpkin purée
- 2 eggs (for vegan use flax eggs)
- 2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Preheat oven to 350 F
- Grease your square baking dish
- Mix wet ingredients in a bowl
- Than mix dry ingredients in another bowl
- Add dry ingredients to wet ingredients
- Pour it into your baking dish and bake it for 35-40 min.
- Enjoy and welcome!