Long time no see … I know, life just gets so busy, having a toddler takes up all my time and I wouldn’t want it any other way! But I still try to blog or create recipes any time I have the occasion.
Valentine’s Day is just around the corner, so here is a very flattering but also super easy to make recipe to surprise your loved one.
1. 1 cup cacao butter
2. 1 cup coconut butter
3. 3 tbsp of maple syrup or low carb sweetener
4. Freeze dried strawberries
1. Add cacao butter and coconut butter to a cup over a sauce pan of boiling water.
Stir the two ingredients until all is melted but do not allow water to splash into cup.
2. Stir in the rest of the ingredients, taste-test for sweetness, and pour mixture into molds.
3. Freeze for 1 hour or more until solid.
4. Decorate it with freeze dried strawberries
5. Store in refrigerator or freezer