I have a new recipe for you, and again is a dessert. I wonder why 😋
I just love to make healthy, delicious and good looking desserts
This time I made a very simple raw dessert, that can be served in an hour.
- 1/2 cup melted coconut oil
- 3/4 cup cocoa powder
- 3 tbs of sweetener I used Swerve
- 2 tbsp full fat canned coconut milk
Peanut butter layer:
- 3/4 cup peanut butter
- 1/4 cup melted coconut oil
- 2 tbsp of canned full fat coconut milk
- 2 tbsp of sweetener
- Pinch of salt
- Line a 8×8 baking dish with parchment paper
- In a small pan over m soul heat mix all ingredients for the chocolate layer
- Pour it in the lined dish and put it in the freezer till you prepare the peanut layer
- Mix all the ingredients for the peanut layer till its creamy
- Pour it over the chocolate layer and place it back in the freezer for 45 minutes
- After 45 minutes cut them up and enjoy
And you are welcome 😋
Here is one of my favorite dessert on the planet.
It’s so light but also very filling and satisfying.
For the crust:
- 1 1/2 cup almond flour
- 4-5 tbsp of sweetener (swerve)
- 5 -6 tbsp of melted coconut oil
For the filling:
- 1/2 cups unsalted cashews, soaked for 4-6 hrs
- 1/3 cup coconut oil melted
- Lemon juice from 2 lemons
- 1 cup raspberries
- 1 tbsp vanilla extract
- Sweetener of your choice. I used swerve sweetener
- Make the crust. Mix the ingredients for the crust and press onto bottom of a cake pan.
- Bake it on 350 degrees for 10-12 min
- For the filling. Mix all ingredients without the raspberries, so you can make two different layers
- After separate the filling in 2 equal parts and in on of them mix in the raspberries.
- Poor the first layer over the chilled crust and put it in the freezer for 10 minuets
- After 10 minuets pour the next layer and put it back in the freezer for an hour
- Decorate it and enjoy!!
Yesterday I asked on my instagram of you guys would like the recipe for these pancakes, and everybody answered with YES, so here it is.
- 2 large eggs
- 2 oz cream cheese
- 2/3 cup almond flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 2 tablespoons of Swerve sweetener (or any other sweetener)
- 1-2 tablespoons of water
- Add all ingredients to blender.
- Blend until smooth
- Let batter sit for 2-5 minutes.
- Heat a non-stick pan to medium heat
- Cook until pancake is golden browne on each side.
Serve pancakes topped with fruits or butter and syrup!
I’m very sorry that I disappeared again, we traveled a lot this summer, plus having a baby doesn’t make things easier. I promise I try to be better at posting 😊
Today I have for you guys a delicious healthy brownie recipe. It’s sugar free, very tasty and easy to make.
- 1 1/2 cups almond flour
- 3/4 cup cocoa powder
- 1 cup of Swerve sweetener
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1tsp vanilla extract
- 3 eggs
- 4 tbsp of melted coconut oil
- Stir together the dry ingredients, the almond flour, baking powder, salt, cocoa powder, sweetener
- In a separate bowl mix together the eggs, coconut oil and vanilla extract
- Combine wet and dry ingredients
- Grease with coconut oil an 8″ square pan
- Pour the batter into the pan
- Preheat the oven to 350 F and bake the brownies for 35 min
- Let them cool for 20 min before cutting
This lemon tart is heaven! I’m not even joking. We ate the whole thing in one day, but we shared with some friends too 😄
Here is the recipe:
Ingredients for the crust:
- 1 1/2 cup almond flour
- 3 tbs sweetener (I use pure monk fruit extract)
- 3 tbs of melted coconut oil
Mix all together and press it into the bottom of your pan. Bake it on 350 F for 10 min
Ingredients for the lemon curd
- 1/2 cup freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 1 tbs of lemon zest
- 1/2 cut sweetener of your choice (I used monk fruit extract)
- 1/4 pound butter
- 2 eggs and 2 egg yolks
- In a heatproof bowl, place eggs, sugar, lemon zest, lemon juice and whisk to combine.
- Place the bowl over a saucepan of simmering water (bain-marie). Cook on moderate heat, whisking constantly, until mixture becomes thick
- It starts to thicken around 10-15 min, than remove it from the heat
- After it cooled for 5 min, Add butter, a few cubes at a time, and whisk until completely melted and mixture is smooth.
- Let the curd cool down to room temperature and then fill the crust
- Refrigerate for 4-6 hours
This post will be different from my previous writings. This one is not about healthy recipes or workout tips, this one is my personal experience.
I will tell you some tips which helped me to get back in my pre baby shape in 3 months after giving birth.
It’s important to know that you should never compare yourself to me or anybody else. Everybody is different and the only person you should be competing with is yourself.
Keep in mind: everybody’s progress is different, give your body the time it needs.
If you just had a baby, give yourself some time: Immediately after giving birth to a baby is not always the best time to try and lose the baby weight. The body needs to return to pre-pregnancy hormone levels, blood volume levels and water levels. This can take up to 12 weeks and needs to be taken into consideration before restricting calories and exercising to lose weight after baby.
Here are my tips:
- First thing in the morning: Start your day with a cup of warm water and lemon. This detox trick will help give your system a little break and improve digestion (which promotes weight loss!)Drink a lot of water! If you wait to drink until you’re thirsty, it’s too late, you’re already dehydrated.
Did you know that you can lose weight drinking water? Drinking water to lose weight is one of the easiest things you can do to support your weight loss efforts. Studies have shown that drinking water raises your metabolism, and improves your fat burning rate.
If you find yourself snacking more often try drinking a large glass of water instead of snacking. You can lose weight drinking water because it will fill you up and ward off those snack cravings.
- Another important step is to eat a high protein/ high fat breakfast. Leave the carbs form later. You do not need the insulin spike from sugars and starchy carbs on empty stomach first thing in the morning. The best time for your carbs in around your workout, before or ideally after. Eating a high protein breakfast has been shown to reduce cravings and calorie intake throughout the day
- Nutrition is the key to loose weight, having a clean diet without added sugars (sugary juices, fast foods, deep fried foods, breads, pasta, cakes) is a must!
Choose weight loss friendly foods like: eggs, leafy greens, avocados, nuts, chia seeds, coconut oil, fish, beans and legumes, lean beef and chicken breast. And very important eat your food slowly!
- Move as much as possible! If your body is not ready for a workout, at least try walking, walk everywhere possible! Jogging or biking is also a very good way to start.
If you feel strong enough, you can start doing interval training, which in my opinion is the best fat burning workout. When you alternate between periods of high-intensity exercises (like burpees, squat jumps, or straight-up sprints) and short recovery periods, you burn body fat more efficiently during and after the actual workout session. A 10-15 min interval workout is more than enough!
- Lift weights! Lifting your body weight, alone, can give you a killer workout, but strength-training with weights can help you build lean muscle that your body burns calories to maintain.
Well these would be the most important tips that helped me get back in shape, and I tell you the truth I never eat 100% clean or exercise daily, but I do my best. On the days I don’t workout, I eat less carbs and higher fat and protein. Sleeping and a life with less stress is also key to health and wellness. As a new mom unfortunately my sleeping is not the best, but my baby needs me and I’m there for him!
I hope my tips will help you out and motivate you 🙂
Have a great day!
Hello my dear readers!
Today I have for you a tasty healthy and so simple dinner recipe, you will not believe it. It looks way fancier than it really is haha
- 1 bunch of small or medium asparagus
- 1/2 cup mascarpone ( you can skip it, just add more heavy cream)
- 1/2 cup heavy whipping cream
- 3 eggs
- 1 tbs of herbes de Provence or Italian seasoning
- Salt, pepper
- 1 fresh mozzarella cheese
- Grill the asparagus till they are cooked
- Beat the eggs with the seasoning, salt and pepper
- Add the heavy whipping cream and the mascarpone to the egg mixture
- In a dish add the grilled asparagus and pour it on top the egg mixture with the cheese and seasonings
- Add the fresh mozzarella on top and bake it in the oven on 350 F for about 25 min or till the top is golden