I have a new recipe for you, and again is a dessert. I wonder why 😋
I just love to make healthy, delicious and good looking desserts
This time I made a very simple raw dessert, that can be served in an hour.
- 1/2 cup melted coconut oil
- 3/4 cup cocoa powder
- 3 tbs of sweetener I used Swerve
- 2 tbsp full fat canned coconut milk
Peanut butter layer:
- 3/4 cup peanut butter
- 1/4 cup melted coconut oil
- 2 tbsp of canned full fat coconut milk
- 2 tbsp of sweetener
- Pinch of salt
- Line a 8×8 baking dish with parchment paper
- In a small pan over m soul heat mix all ingredients for the chocolate layer
- Pour it in the lined dish and put it in the freezer till you prepare the peanut layer
- Mix all the ingredients for the peanut layer till its creamy
- Pour it over the chocolate layer and place it back in the freezer for 45 minutes
- After 45 minutes cut them up and enjoy
And you are welcome 😋
Here is one of my favorite dessert on the planet.
It’s so light but also very filling and satisfying.
For the crust:
- 1 1/2 cup almond flour
- 4-5 tbsp of sweetener (swerve)
- 5 -6 tbsp of melted coconut oil
For the filling:
- 1/2 cups unsalted cashews, soaked for 4-6 hrs
- 1/3 cup coconut oil melted
- Lemon juice from 2 lemons
- 1 cup raspberries
- 1 tbsp vanilla extract
- Sweetener of your choice. I used swerve sweetener
- Make the crust. Mix the ingredients for the crust and press onto bottom of a cake pan.
- Bake it on 350 degrees for 10-12 min
- For the filling. Mix all ingredients without the raspberries, so you can make two different layers
- After separate the filling in 2 equal parts and in on of them mix in the raspberries.
- Poor the first layer over the chilled crust and put it in the freezer for 10 minuets
- After 10 minuets pour the next layer and put it back in the freezer for an hour
- Decorate it and enjoy!!
Yesterday I asked on my instagram of you guys would like the recipe for these pancakes, and everybody answered with YES, so here it is.
- 2 large eggs
- 2 oz cream cheese
- 2/3 cup almond flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 2 tablespoons of Swerve sweetener (or any other sweetener)
- 1-2 tablespoons of water
- Add all ingredients to blender.
- Blend until smooth
- Let batter sit for 2-5 minutes.
- Heat a non-stick pan to medium heat
- Cook until pancake is golden browne on each side.
Serve pancakes topped with fruits or butter and syrup!
I’m very sorry that I disappeared again, we traveled a lot this summer, plus having a baby doesn’t make things easier. I promise I try to be better at posting 😊
Today I have for you guys a delicious healthy brownie recipe. It’s sugar free, very tasty and easy to make.
- 1 1/2 cups almond flour
- 3/4 cup cocoa powder
- 1 cup of Swerve sweetener
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1tsp vanilla extract
- 3 eggs
- 4 tbsp of melted coconut oil
- Stir together the dry ingredients, the almond flour, baking powder, salt, cocoa powder, sweetener
- In a separate bowl mix together the eggs, coconut oil and vanilla extract
- Combine wet and dry ingredients
- Grease with coconut oil an 8″ square pan
- Pour the batter into the pan
- Preheat the oven to 350 F and bake the brownies for 35 min
- Let them cool for 20 min before cutting
This lemon tart is heaven! I’m not even joking. We ate the whole thing in one day, but we shared with some friends too 😄
Here is the recipe:
Ingredients for the crust:
- 1 1/2 cup almond flour
- 3 tbs sweetener (I use pure monk fruit extract)
- 3 tbs of melted coconut oil
Mix all together and press it into the bottom of your pan. Bake it on 350 F for 10 min
Ingredients for the lemon curd
- 1/2 cup freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 1 tbs of lemon zest
- 1/2 cut sweetener of your choice (I used monk fruit extract)
- 1/4 pound butter
- 2 eggs and 2 egg yolks
- In a heatproof bowl, place eggs, sugar, lemon zest, lemon juice and whisk to combine.
- Place the bowl over a saucepan of simmering water (bain-marie). Cook on moderate heat, whisking constantly, until mixture becomes thick
- It starts to thicken around 10-15 min, than remove it from the heat
- After it cooled for 5 min, Add butter, a few cubes at a time, and whisk until completely melted and mixture is smooth.
- Let the curd cool down to room temperature and then fill the crust
- Refrigerate for 4-6 hours
Hello my dear readers!
Today I have for you a tasty healthy and so simple dinner recipe, you will not believe it. It looks way fancier than it really is haha
- 1 bunch of small or medium asparagus
- 1/2 cup mascarpone ( you can skip it, just add more heavy cream)
- 1/2 cup heavy whipping cream
- 3 eggs
- 1 tbs of herbes de Provence or Italian seasoning
- Salt, pepper
- 1 fresh mozzarella cheese
- Grill the asparagus till they are cooked
- Beat the eggs with the seasoning, salt and pepper
- Add the heavy whipping cream and the mascarpone to the egg mixture
- In a dish add the grilled asparagus and pour it on top the egg mixture with the cheese and seasonings
- Add the fresh mozzarella on top and bake it in the oven on 350 F for about 25 min or till the top is golden
Hello dessert lover friends!
I am discovering that almost any dessert or food can be made healthy if we try our best. I love desserts, so I really try my best to make a healthy version of my favorite ones. Today I have for you a dairy free and sugar free creme brûlée, and believe me, it’s as good as the calorie bomb version of it.
- 4 egg yolks
- 1/2 cup of sweetener of your choice
- 1 can of coconut milk (full fat version)
- 3 tsp vanilla extract
- Pre-heat oven to 325 degrees F.
- In a medium saucepan, combine only the coconut cream from the can, you do not need the liquid!
- Stir in the vanilla extract and heat the pan over medium until it just starts to simmer. Once simmering, take off of heat, and let it cool down completely
- Mix together the egg yolks and the sweetener using a hand mixer. Whisk until the yolks start to get a cream color
- While whisking, pour the coconut mixture into the egg mixture and stir it slowly.
- Place four small creme brûlée containers into a baking tray that is filled with hot water
- Bake in the oven for 40 minutes or so, the consistency has to be like a pudding
- When they are done, place them in the fridge for at least 2 hours
- If you wants the real thing, put 1 tbs of sweetener on the top and torch the top with a kitchen torch, till it’s golden, but you can skip this step and serv it instead with fruits and some fruit syrup