Hello my dears! Here is a fast healthy and delicious recipe for all of you who promised last night while watching the super bowl, that you start to eat healthy 😉
- Almond milk
- 1/2 cup of organic chia seeds
- Vanilla extract
- Mix the vanilla extract and the stevia than slowly add the chia seeds and stir it slowly.
- Let it sit I. The fridge for 10-15 minutes
- Decorate it with your favorite fruits and nuts
Good morning my dear readers!
Today I have for you an easy healthy delicious breakfast. I wrote a lot’s of time about the importance of eating breakfast every day before you leave your house. Breakfast is the most important meal of the day, it gives you energy and you will feel less hungry in the late afternoon or in the night .
I made this breakfast for Valentine’s day, I think it’s obvious enough 🙂
Here is what you need:
- 200 gr cottage cheese
- 1 tablespoon of honey
- 1 tablespoon of goji berries
- 1 tablespoon of sunflower seeds
- 1 tablespoon of shredded coconut
I think it’s simple enough and you need 2 minutes to prepare it.
It is a great breakfast, it has lot’s of protein from the cottage cheese, healthy fats from the seeds and some complex carbs from the berries.
Have a wonderful week! :*
I just made the most good looking and tasty breakfast in weeks!
I started to eat this kind of breakfast almost every day. It tastes so good, you can make it every day with different flavours, fruits or nuts. If I eat this first thing in the morning, it keeps me full for 2-3 hours, which is a lot for me 🙂
So here are the ingredients:
- 1/2 cup rolled oats
- 1/2 cup coconut milk, but you can use any other type of milk
- 1 banana
- 1 spoon or more cocoa powder
- 2 spoon of walnuts
- 1/4 spoon vanilla extract (optional)
- some goji berries and shredded coconut on top
Combine all ingredients in a blender on a slow speed and put in a glass. You can layer it with any kind of fruits like bananas or berries or put some cinnamon and dried fruits, but for me it was perfect like this!
You can prepare it in 5 minutes in the morning, or if you really don’t have 5 minutes in the morning, than prepare it in the evening and store it in the fridge 🙂
Have a great day guys! :*