How are you today? I’m totally in a summer mood, finally it’s officially spring. The weather is amazing, the summer holiday is close and closer…
Today I have an unusual post for you, I was thinking when we are on the beach or in a club with our friends, where everybody is drinking, we do not have a lot of healthy options (besides water).
So between two “bad” options which one is the write one?
You are on your way to find out 🙂
So which drink is better or should I ask worse? A delicious margarita’s cocktail or a classy glass of wine?
Both drinks are loaded with calories,drinking a cooling margarita is like having a lunch. Having 2 glasses of wine equals to a cheeseburger … so think about it, you just drink your lunch!
So try to stick on one measurable drink, be aware that a traditional margarita has 33% of alcohol, and we know that you will not stop at drinking just one!
So the verdict is, try to stick with just one glass of wine, or if you really want a cocktail kinda drink, try tequila over fresh lime juice, soda water and lots of ice 🙂
Have a great day everybody! :*
How are you today? For me this weekend is about relaxing and staying inside. Outside is starting to be cold, I think winter is officially here.
At this time of the year, with the holidays and vacations everybody is tempted to eat more, drink more.
So today I have for you a list of some simple and effective tips on how to lose weight or how not to gain weight 🙂
Here is the list:
- Low fat foods aren’t guaranteed to make you lose weight – you also have to look at the total number of calories you consume over the course of a day.
- Don’t skip breakfast. Eating a meal first thing means consuming 5% fewer calories throughout the day, American researchers have found.
- Eat goat’s cheese instead of regular cheese. It contains 40 per cent fewer calories than the cheese made from cow’s milk.
- Don’t confuse thirst and hunger. Drink a glass of water when you feel cravings.
- If you decide to eat nuts for a snack, then you should select nuts in their shells, including walnuts and peanuts. It will take a longer time to peel off the shells, this will lead to less food consumption.
- Eat muesli two hours before working out to boost fat burning while you train. Slow to digest, muesli takes longer to get through your system, so is less likely to be turned into fat and still gives you a good energy boost.
- Chew gum. Sometimes just chewing something with negligible calories in it is all it takes. If you can handle it, chew a piece of gum for one hour. Remember to opt for the sugar-free variety.
- On nutritional labels, look for words such as fruit juice concentrate, honey, golden syrup, sucrose, glucose, dextrose, palm sugar, maltose and corn syrup. Why? They’re all forms of sugar.
- Find exercise that you enjoy doing. If you don’t like it, you won’t stick with it.
- Do not eat three large meals every day. You can easily take in too many calories, resulting in more difficult weight loss. Eat five or six small meals instead
- Chewing your food thoroughly will not only make digestion easier, but will allow your body time to recognize when it is actually full, this preventing overeating.
- Getting up and away from your desk at work for five minutes every hour will burn 200 calories a day!
- Do not skip meals. Your body will revert to starvation mode and store even the tiniest amount of fat content in what you subsequently eat, causing you to slow down your metabolism and put on weight
- Start eating chili pepper sauce. These spicy peppers are highly flavourful, and they also give your metabolism a jump-start. As a result, your body will be able to burn more calories. Chili pepper can be used on many foods, including poultry dishes and eggs.
- Workout while you are on the phone. Do not sit down when you are having a phone conversation; walk around when doing it. Just get your body moving, and you’d be surprised at how much those calories will add up.
What do you think of these tips? are they helping you? I think yes 🙂
Comment down below.
Have a great day! :*