I have an article today mostly for the girls, but the guys who are reading it, go and tell your girlfriends about it 🙂
Everybody knows what cellulite is and that studies say that it affects almost 90% of the women. So what can we do about it?
I have some tips for you, so check them out:
- My first tip for you girls is to drink lemon water first thing in the morning. Squeeze fresh lemon juice into some warm water and sip on it. The lemon water helps the blood to flow to your skin, and helping to carry waste out of the body. It will also help you strengthen your immune system thanks to the Vitamin C content of the lemons.
- Eat a clean and unprocessed diet! Lots of green vegetables, lean meat, eggs. I usually say eat what the nature gave us, products that do not come in a box. Eat everything freshly made!
- Drink a lot of water! This is one of the most important steps! You need to drink enough pure, clean water and herbal tea or freshly squeezed fruits and vegetables to keep toxins flushing through you. Water is essential to life and it is also essential to reducing and preventing cellulite. Stay away from sugary juices and alcohol!
- Work out and sweat! When you do sweaty exercise you are not only helping stress relief but you are also expelling toxins through your skin. As a personal trainer and fitness instructor I can’t say it enough the importance of exercise. Interval training is the best way to burn fat – short bursts of high intensity exercise are said to be much more effective than low intensity exercise for a longer period of time, because, according to the NHS, during the high-intensity phase ‘your body burns mainly carbs for energy, but during the recovery, your body burns mainly fat to produce the energy needed to help your body recover from the intense effort.’
- Dry brush your skin before showering. Dry brushing the skin helps by improving blood flow and circulation, and helping the body to release toxins through the skin
- You can also try coffee scrubs. As we all know coffee is invigorating! It is also stimulating for your skin, as it can improve blood flow when rubbed in. The best part is that a coffee scrub is incredibly simple to do and compliments the dry skin brush. Also a deep tissue massage can help a lot.
- Take some Omega-3. There is some evidence that consuming enough Omega-3 fatty acids and fat soluble vitamins will help reduce cellulite over time.
So these are my tips on how to get rid of cellulite. You can try some of them and let me know what you think.
Have a great day!