I have a very easy and delicious lunch idea for you guys. I made theese yesterday and it didn’t took me more than 30-35 minutes.
- 4 bell peppers
- 1 small onion
- riced cauliflower (2 cups)
- handful of mushrooms
- 1 cup of black beans
- salt, pepper, red paprika, chili
- Dice the onions in small pieces, sauté them in avocado or coconut oil
- Cut the mushrooms in small pieces and add them to the onion
- add the cauliflower rice and sauté them all together on low heat
- meanwhile but the button part of the peppers, spray them with oil and outer them in the oven on medium heat
- when the onion, the mushroom and the cauliflower rice are saluted well add the canned black beans and the spices
- When the bell peppers are a little softened fill them with the sautéed veggies
- you can add some cheese on the top, if you are vegan than vegan rice or almond cheese and put them back in the oven and broil them for 5 more minutes
- Thaths is! Good appetite!
Today I have something sweet to share with you. I think everybody knows the famous Raffaello bonbons from Ferrero, yeah I think so. I adore them, but as you know they are not the healthiest sweets on the planet.
These bonbons I made is a recipe from a friend of mine, it is a raw vegan dessert with coconut and almonds. Delicious is an understatement! And guess what they’re ready in only 10 minutes?! 🙂
These coconut bonbons have the exact same taste as the originals!! Seriously!!! It’s amazing how some basic ingredients can make such a delicious, guilt-free, HEALTHY dessert.
Here is what you need for 15 bonbons:
- 4 Tablespoons raw coconut butter [creamy – leave it at room temperature for a couple of minutes]
- 1 cup raw coconut flakes + 4 more Tbsps for coating
- 2 Tbsps of raw cashews
- 15 raw almonds [preferably peeled ones]
- 2 Tbsp healthy sweetener of choice [I used honey, but you can use maple syrup or what you like]
- 1/2 Teasp vanilla extract
- Put all ingredients in the blender, except almonds, and blend well until creamy.
- Put the 4 Tbsps of coconut flakes in a small dish.
- Make the bonbons. Use 1 tsp of cream per bonbon. Add one almond in each one of them and coat them in raw coconut flakes.
- Put in fridge or eat right away, if you’re impatient like me :))
So that’s it! Try this recipe and Let me know how they turned out!
Have a wonderful day! :*
Here is a great Indian spicy recipe. I adore spicy food, so this one is one of my favourites.
The ingredient list:
- 1 cup buckwheat soaked overnight
- 1 onion
- 1 carrot
- 1 red pepper
- 1 green pepper
- 1 clove onion
- some capers
- 2 tbsp of coconut oil
- Thai curry paste
Heat some coconut oil in a pan, add the onions, fry it slowly for about 3-4 minutes than add the carrot and the peppers. After 5 minutes add the minced garlic and let it cook for about 10 more minutes.
When the vegetables have softened add the buckwheat and turn on the heat. The buckwheat will now begin to slightly fry, so keep stirring it.
Add a little coconut milk and keep stirring, add a tablespoon of Thai curry paste and salt. Add some more coconut milk and just a little water. Let it boil for 10-15 minutes on a low heat.
When it’s ready add the capers and you excellent meal is ready!
I hope you enjoy this recipe, try it out and tell me how you did.
Have a wonderful day! See you soon!