I have a new cheesecake recipe for you, it is really simple, with just a few ingredients.
It is perfect if you are following a low carb high fat diet, its is very low in carbohydrates.
here is what you need:
Ingredients for the crust:
- 2 cups of almond meal of flour
- 1/4 cup of your favorite sweetener (I used monk fruit extract)
- 3 tbsp of melted coconut oil
Mix all ingredients and press them in a cake pan.
Ingredients for the cheese cream:
- 2 (8 ounce) packages to cream cheese
- 2 (8 ounce) containers of mascarpone (room temperature)
- 1 cup of sweetener of your choice
- 3 tablespoons of fresh lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons of lemon zest
- 1 tablespoon of vanilla extract
- 4 large eggs
Using an electric mixer, beat the cream cheese, mascarpone cheese, and sweetener in a large bowl until smooth, occasionally scraping down the sides of the bowl.
Beat in the lemon juice, lemon zest and vanilla extract.
Add the eggs, 1 at a time, beating just until blended after each one.
Pour the cheese mixture over the crust in the pan, and bake it for 45 min to 1 hr on 325 degrees F.
Let it cool down for 6 hrs or overnight
Hello my dears! Here is a fast healthy and delicious recipe for all of you who promised last night while watching the super bowl, that you start to eat healthy 😉
- Almond milk
- 1/2 cup of organic chia seeds
- Vanilla extract
- Mix the vanilla extract and the stevia than slowly add the chia seeds and stir it slowly.
- Let it sit I. The fridge for 10-15 minutes
- Decorate it with your favorite fruits and nuts
Today I have something sweet to share with you. I think everybody knows the famous Raffaello bonbons from Ferrero, yeah I think so. I adore them, but as you know they are not the healthiest sweets on the planet.
These bonbons I made is a recipe from a friend of mine, it is a raw vegan dessert with coconut and almonds. Delicious is an understatement! And guess what they’re ready in only 10 minutes?! 🙂
These coconut bonbons have the exact same taste as the originals!! Seriously!!! It’s amazing how some basic ingredients can make such a delicious, guilt-free, HEALTHY dessert.
Here is what you need for 15 bonbons:
- 4 Tablespoons raw coconut butter [creamy – leave it at room temperature for a couple of minutes]
- 1 cup raw coconut flakes + 4 more Tbsps for coating
- 2 Tbsps of raw cashews
- 15 raw almonds [preferably peeled ones]
- 2 Tbsp healthy sweetener of choice [I used honey, but you can use maple syrup or what you like]
- 1/2 Teasp vanilla extract
- Put all ingredients in the blender, except almonds, and blend well until creamy.
- Put the 4 Tbsps of coconut flakes in a small dish.
- Make the bonbons. Use 1 tsp of cream per bonbon. Add one almond in each one of them and coat them in raw coconut flakes.
- Put in fridge or eat right away, if you’re impatient like me :))
So that’s it! Try this recipe and Let me know how they turned out!
Have a wonderful day! :*