As I said before, these days I make more desserts than food, but these desserts can’t be compared to the desserts we are used to. They have no sugar no processed ingredients or flour, food coloring or anything you cannot pronounce.
These recipes are 100% made out of natural ingredients, usually not more than 5.
They fit perfectly in any kind of diet. These days people fallow all kinds of diets like the low carbohydrate diet, the ketogenic diet, also paleo diet is very popular, not to mention vegan and raw vegan.
So here are the ingredients:
- 2 tbsp of sweetener (I used monk fruit extract)
- 2 tbsp of water
- 2 cups of almond flour
- 1 tbsp almond extract
- 1 tbsp of vanilla extract
- coconut flakes
- hemp hearts
- cocoa powder
- Mix the 2 tbsp of sweetener with the 2 tbsp of water
- add the almond extract and the vanilla extract
- add the 2 cups of almond flour
- mix them well
- form little balls
- roll them in the toppings you prefer (coconut, cacao, chocolate, hemp hearts, chia seeds)
Place them in the fridge for 1 hr, but you can serve them immediately too.
Here is the video of how to make them step by step!
As I wrote in my previous blog post, I’m in a dessert making mood, so the recipes of desserts continue 🙂
The day before I made the most simple dessert ever. It can be made in 5 minutes, just a few ingredients, no baking, no frying.
This dessert can be consumed by everybody who is on a vegan/Keto/paleo/gluten free/sugar free/ low carb diet!
- 1 avocdo
- liquid stevia
- 1 tbsp vanilia extract
- 3 tbsp cocoa powder
- 1 tbsp of full fat coconut milk
- Mix all ingredients in a blender
- Pour the chocolate mousse in a glass
- decorate them with fruits, nuts
Here you can see the video, how I made it step by step!
Have a great weekend!
Hello my dears!
I am in a dessert making mood, that’s why I post dessert recipes one after the other 🙂
Today I made this heavenly parfait from 3 ingredients. It’s is super healthy, nutritious and very filling!
Pay attention to your portion sizes! One glass on this dessert is one portion! Eve if it’s a healthy dessert, if you over do it, it can be too much!
Here is the recipe:
- 2cups of cashew nuts
- 1/2 cup of strawberries
- 1 lime juice
- roasted nuts
- Soak the cashews for 2 hrs minimum
- Blend the cashews in a high power mixer with the stevia and lime juice and a little bit of almond milk if needed
- Caramelise your preferred nuts with stevia and cinnamon
- When your cashew nuts became as a nice paste separate it in two
- mix the strawberries with one part of the cashew cream
- Layer your glass wit nuts, lime cashew cream, nuts, strawberry cashew cream
- You are done!
You want a quick, healthy, nutritious and delicious breakfast? Here you go! Ingredients:
- 1 cup unsweetened almond milk
- Vanilla extract
- 3 tbsp of chia seeds
- 1 cup raspberries
- Coconut flakes
- Add the stevia and the vanilla extract to your almond milk
- Add the chia seeds to the almond milk
- Stir it slowly and let it sit for 5-10 min
- Meanwhile mash the raspberries
- Add the mashed raspberries in a jar
- Pour the chia pudding in the jar
- Decorate it with coconut flakes, almonds and fruits
I’m back with a new dessert recipe. I made it yesterday and everybody was impressed by it.
It’s low carb, 4 net carbs in total. You can eat this even if you are on the most sever diet ever!
- 1 cup of coconut milk
- 3 eggs
- Stevia or your favorite sweetener
- 1 tbsp of vanilla extract
- Heat up the coconut milk but don’t let it boil
- In a blender mix the eggs with the vanilla extract and sweetener
- Slowly add the coconut milk
- After you mix it well pour the mixture in 2 small cups and place them in the oven for 35-45 minutes
- Or you can make it in the microwave too in 2-3 minutes 😊
Hello my dears, I have a special Christmas recipe for you today. I made these raw vegan healthy chocolate truffles with just a few natural and simple ingredients. For sure they will look amazing on your Christmas dinner table.
Here are the ingredients you’ll need:
1/2 shredded coconut
1/2 cup almond or cashew butter
2 tablespoons of cocoa
Stevia – depending on how sweet you like it
1/4 cup melted coconut oil
1/2 cups of walnuts
Ingredients for the chocolate coating:
1/4 cup Melted coconut oil
1/4 cup melted cocoa butter
1 tablespoon of cocoa
Mix all your ingredients in a blender, taste it if it’s sweet enough. You will get a sticky bater, if it’s to dense you add almond or coconut milk.
Form some balls and put them into the fridge to chill. Meanwhile you prepare the chocolate coating.
Heat up a little bit the cocoa butter and the coconut oil, add the cocoa and the stevia and it’s ready. Take out the balls from the fridge and cover them with chocolate and some crushed walnuts.
Chill them in the fridge for 1-2 hours.
Enjoy! I wish you happy holidays! :*
Hello everybody! Happy first day of December! This is the most beautiful month of the year, so I guess we should celebrate that! We are in the holiday season so I have a super delicious dessert for you to serve your guests and friends. As you guessed I made healthy donuts, healthy meaning no added sugar, low in carbohydrate, it’s gluten free, has no flour, it’s not deep fried and it has lots of protein!
Here is the recipe:
2 scoops of vanilla protein powder
2 tablespoons of konjac flour
2 tablespoons of coconut oil
1 small scoop of stevia or sweetener of your choice
1 tablespoon of vanilla extract
2 tablespoons of coconut milk (fat version from the can)
1/4 tablespoon of baking soda
40 gr cream cheese + 2 tablespoons of raspberries = pink donuts
40 gr cream cheese + cocoa powder + stevia =chocolate donuts
almond butter + some grounded walnuts = almond butter donuts
40 gr cream cheese + cinnamon = cinnamon donuts
40 gr cream cheese + Walden farms sugar free caramel syrup = caramel donuts
- Mix the dry ingredients first
- Mix the wet ingredients
- Incorporate the dry ingredients gradually in the wet ingredients, you can do all this in a food processor
- Grease your donut pan with coconut oil and bake it for 12-15 min, keep an eye on them!
- When they are don, let them cool for 10 minutes then you can be creative with the glaze and toppings!