I have a great recipe today for those who love a fresh and easy dessert. The limes give this cake a tangy fresh note, but it’s also a very creamy and rich.
Ingredients for the crust:
- 1 cup almond flour
- 1cup pecans
- 1/4 cup sweetener
- 5 tbs of coconut oil melted
Ingredients for the filling:
- 2 cups raw cashews (soaked overnight)
- 1/2 cup fresh lime juice
- Zest of 1 lime
- 1/3 cup sweetener
- 1/2 avocado (for the color and creaminess)
- 4 tbs coconut oil
- Process all crust ingredients in a food processor. Transfer into a springform pan and press it down firmly. Set it in the freezer
- Blend all ingredients into a creamy consistency
- Pour the mixture on the crust
- Freeze it for 2 hrs
Hello everybody, happy weekend!
I have a heavenly dessert for you, it’s sweet, dense and very easy to make.
- 2 cups raw almonds
- 20 menfolk dates (pitted)
- 1/4 cup cocoa powder
- 1/4 cup natural peanut butter
- Pinch of salt
- First process the raw almonds until till they become a fine almond meal
- Add all the other ingredients into the food processor
- Process it until everything is well blended
- Roll the dough into small balls
- When they are all done, roll some of them in coconut flakes, others in cocoa powder or roll them in melted chocolate
- Store them in the refrigerator
As I said before, these days I make more desserts than food, but these desserts can’t be compared to the desserts we are used to. They have no sugar no processed ingredients or flour, food coloring or anything you cannot pronounce.
These recipes are 100% made out of natural ingredients, usually not more than 5.
They fit perfectly in any kind of diet. These days people fallow all kinds of diets like the low carbohydrate diet, the ketogenic diet, also paleo diet is very popular, not to mention vegan and raw vegan.
So here are the ingredients:
- 2 tbsp of sweetener (I used monk fruit extract)
- 2 tbsp of water
- 2 cups of almond flour
- 1 tbsp almond extract
- 1 tbsp of vanilla extract
- coconut flakes
- hemp hearts
- cocoa powder
- Mix the 2 tbsp of sweetener with the 2 tbsp of water
- add the almond extract and the vanilla extract
- add the 2 cups of almond flour
- mix them well
- form little balls
- roll them in the toppings you prefer (coconut, cacao, chocolate, hemp hearts, chia seeds)
Place them in the fridge for 1 hr, but you can serve them immediately too.
Here is the video of how to make them step by step!
As I wrote in my previous blog post, I’m in a dessert making mood, so the recipes of desserts continue 🙂
The day before I made the most simple dessert ever. It can be made in 5 minutes, just a few ingredients, no baking, no frying.
This dessert can be consumed by everybody who is on a vegan/Keto/paleo/gluten free/sugar free/ low carb diet!
- 1 avocdo
- liquid stevia
- 1 tbsp vanilia extract
- 3 tbsp cocoa powder
- 1 tbsp of full fat coconut milk
- Mix all ingredients in a blender
- Pour the chocolate mousse in a glass
- decorate them with fruits, nuts
Here you can see the video, how I made it step by step!
Have a great weekend!
Hello my dears!
I am in a dessert making mood, that’s why I post dessert recipes one after the other 🙂
Today I made this heavenly parfait from 3 ingredients. It’s is super healthy, nutritious and very filling!
Pay attention to your portion sizes! One glass on this dessert is one portion! Eve if it’s a healthy dessert, if you over do it, it can be too much!
Here is the recipe:
- 2cups of cashew nuts
- 1/2 cup of strawberries
- 1 lime juice
- roasted nuts
- Soak the cashews for 2 hrs minimum
- Blend the cashews in a high power mixer with the stevia and lime juice and a little bit of almond milk if needed
- Caramelise your preferred nuts with stevia and cinnamon
- When your cashew nuts became as a nice paste separate it in two
- mix the strawberries with one part of the cashew cream
- Layer your glass wit nuts, lime cashew cream, nuts, strawberry cashew cream
- You are done!
You want a quick, healthy, nutritious and delicious breakfast? Here you go! Ingredients:
- 1 cup unsweetened almond milk
- Vanilla extract
- 3 tbsp of chia seeds
- 1 cup raspberries
- Coconut flakes
- Add the stevia and the vanilla extract to your almond milk
- Add the chia seeds to the almond milk
- Stir it slowly and let it sit for 5-10 min
- Meanwhile mash the raspberries
- Add the mashed raspberries in a jar
- Pour the chia pudding in the jar
- Decorate it with coconut flakes, almonds and fruits
I’m back with a new dessert recipe. I made it yesterday and everybody was impressed by it.
It’s low carb, 4 net carbs in total. You can eat this even if you are on the most sever diet ever!
- 1 cup of coconut milk
- 3 eggs
- Stevia or your favorite sweetener
- 1 tbsp of vanilla extract
- Heat up the coconut milk but don’t let it boil
- In a blender mix the eggs with the vanilla extract and sweetener
- Slowly add the coconut milk
- After you mix it well pour the mixture in 2 small cups and place them in the oven for 35-45 minutes
- Or you can make it in the microwave too in 2-3 minutes 😊