You want a quick, healthy, nutritious and delicious breakfast? Here you go! Ingredients:
- 1 cup unsweetened almond milk
- Vanilla extract
- 3 tbsp of chia seeds
- 1 cup raspberries
- Coconut flakes
- Add the stevia and the vanilla extract to your almond milk
- Add the chia seeds to the almond milk
- Stir it slowly and let it sit for 5-10 min
- Meanwhile mash the raspberries
- Add the mashed raspberries in a jar
- Pour the chia pudding in the jar
- Decorate it with coconut flakes, almonds and fruits
I’m back with a new dessert recipe. I made it yesterday and everybody was impressed by it.
It’s low carb, 4 net carbs in total. You can eat this even if you are on the most sever diet ever!
- 1 cup of coconut milk
- 3 eggs
- Stevia or your favorite sweetener
- 1 tbsp of vanilla extract
- Heat up the coconut milk but don’t let it boil
- In a blender mix the eggs with the vanilla extract and sweetener
- Slowly add the coconut milk
- After you mix it well pour the mixture in 2 small cups and place them in the oven for 35-45 minutes
- Or you can make it in the microwave too in 2-3 minutes 😊
Hello my dears, I have a special Christmas recipe for you today. I made these raw vegan healthy chocolate truffles with just a few natural and simple ingredients. For sure they will look amazing on your Christmas dinner table.
Here are the ingredients you’ll need:
1/2 shredded coconut
1/2 cup almond or cashew butter
2 tablespoons of cocoa
Stevia – depending on how sweet you like it
1/4 cup melted coconut oil
1/2 cups of walnuts
Ingredients for the chocolate coating:
1/4 cup Melted coconut oil
1/4 cup melted cocoa butter
1 tablespoon of cocoa
Mix all your ingredients in a blender, taste it if it’s sweet enough. You will get a sticky bater, if it’s to dense you add almond or coconut milk.
Form some balls and put them into the fridge to chill. Meanwhile you prepare the chocolate coating.
Heat up a little bit the cocoa butter and the coconut oil, add the cocoa and the stevia and it’s ready. Take out the balls from the fridge and cover them with chocolate and some crushed walnuts.
Chill them in the fridge for 1-2 hours.
Enjoy! I wish you happy holidays! :*
Hello everybody! Happy first day of December! This is the most beautiful month of the year, so I guess we should celebrate that! We are in the holiday season so I have a super delicious dessert for you to serve your guests and friends. As you guessed I made healthy donuts, healthy meaning no added sugar, low in carbohydrate, it’s gluten free, has no flour, it’s not deep fried and it has lots of protein!
Here is the recipe:
2 scoops of vanilla protein powder
2 tablespoons of konjac flour
2 tablespoons of coconut oil
1 small scoop of stevia or sweetener of your choice
1 tablespoon of vanilla extract
2 tablespoons of coconut milk (fat version from the can)
1/4 tablespoon of baking soda
40 gr cream cheese + 2 tablespoons of raspberries = pink donuts
40 gr cream cheese + cocoa powder + stevia =chocolate donuts
almond butter + some grounded walnuts = almond butter donuts
40 gr cream cheese + cinnamon = cinnamon donuts
40 gr cream cheese + Walden farms sugar free caramel syrup = caramel donuts
- Mix the dry ingredients first
- Mix the wet ingredients
- Incorporate the dry ingredients gradually in the wet ingredients, you can do all this in a food processor
- Grease your donut pan with coconut oil and bake it for 12-15 min, keep an eye on them!
- When they are don, let them cool for 10 minutes then you can be creative with the glaze and toppings!