I hope you are all alright, happy and healthy after the holidays. I wish you again a very happy new year and the best in everything you plan for the future.
I know it’s kind of a cliche that “new year new me” but i think a new year can definitely be a new start in your life.
If your goal is to be healthy, fit and confident about your body I am here to help you.
I am your online couch 24/7, so if you are interested in a customized meal and workout plan for your body type, contact me and I will help you reach your goal.
Have an amazing day! :*
How are you today? For me this weekend is about relaxing and staying inside. Outside is starting to be cold, I think winter is officially here.
At this time of the year, with the holidays and vacations everybody is tempted to eat more, drink more.
So today I have for you a list of some simple and effective tips on how to lose weight or how not to gain weight 🙂
Here is the list:
- Low fat foods aren’t guaranteed to make you lose weight – you also have to look at the total number of calories you consume over the course of a day.
- Don’t skip breakfast. Eating a meal first thing means consuming 5% fewer calories throughout the day, American researchers have found.
- Eat goat’s cheese instead of regular cheese. It contains 40 per cent fewer calories than the cheese made from cow’s milk.
- Don’t confuse thirst and hunger. Drink a glass of water when you feel cravings.
- If you decide to eat nuts for a snack, then you should select nuts in their shells, including walnuts and peanuts. It will take a longer time to peel off the shells, this will lead to less food consumption.
- Eat muesli two hours before working out to boost fat burning while you train. Slow to digest, muesli takes longer to get through your system, so is less likely to be turned into fat and still gives you a good energy boost.
- Chew gum. Sometimes just chewing something with negligible calories in it is all it takes. If you can handle it, chew a piece of gum for one hour. Remember to opt for the sugar-free variety.
- On nutritional labels, look for words such as fruit juice concentrate, honey, golden syrup, sucrose, glucose, dextrose, palm sugar, maltose and corn syrup. Why? They’re all forms of sugar.
- Find exercise that you enjoy doing. If you don’t like it, you won’t stick with it.
- Do not eat three large meals every day. You can easily take in too many calories, resulting in more difficult weight loss. Eat five or six small meals instead
- Chewing your food thoroughly will not only make digestion easier, but will allow your body time to recognize when it is actually full, this preventing overeating.
- Getting up and away from your desk at work for five minutes every hour will burn 200 calories a day!
- Do not skip meals. Your body will revert to starvation mode and store even the tiniest amount of fat content in what you subsequently eat, causing you to slow down your metabolism and put on weight
- Start eating chili pepper sauce. These spicy peppers are highly flavourful, and they also give your metabolism a jump-start. As a result, your body will be able to burn more calories. Chili pepper can be used on many foods, including poultry dishes and eggs.
- Workout while you are on the phone. Do not sit down when you are having a phone conversation; walk around when doing it. Just get your body moving, and you’d be surprised at how much those calories will add up.
What do you think of these tips? are they helping you? I think yes 🙂
Comment down below.
Have a great day! :*