If you like quick desserts this one it perfect for you. You need just a few basic ingredients and a blender.
- 4 eggs
- 1/2 cups almond flour
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/2 cup sweetener
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tsp baking powder
- Pinch of salt
- 1 cup of blueberries
- Preheat the oven at 325 F
- Combine the eggs, sour cream and vanilla extract in a blender
- Add the rest of the ingredients but NOT the blueberries to the blender and blend for 30-60 seconds
- Stir in blueberries by hand
- Pour the batter into muffin tray
- Bake for 20-25 minutes until golden
- Let it cool and enjoy!
This superfood dessert is addictive, but it’s so good for you.
I usually eat it after a workout or as an afternoon snack.
- 1/2 cup raw almonds
- 1/2 cup unsweetened coconut
- 1/4 cup hemp seeds
- 3 tbs cacao powder
- 2 tbs maca powder
- 6 medjol dates
- 1 tbs açaí powder
- 3 tbs coconut oil
- 1/4 cup almond flour
- First mix the raw almonds in a food processor (till they are still crumbly)
- Add the dates and blend it till it becomes like a paste
- Add all the ingredients and blend till the mixture becomes to resemble chocolate cookie dough
- Roll into small balls and refrigerate for 1-2 hours
- Dust them with coconut flakes, cinnamon or cocoa powder
- Enjoy 😉
Yesterday I asked on my instagram of you guys would like the recipe for these pancakes, and everybody answered with YES, so here it is.
- 2 large eggs
- 2 oz cream cheese
- 2/3 cup almond flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 2 tablespoons of Swerve sweetener (or any other sweetener)
- 1-2 tablespoons of water
- Add all ingredients to blender.
- Blend until smooth
- Let batter sit for 2-5 minutes.
- Heat a non-stick pan to medium heat
- Cook until pancake is golden browne on each side.
Serve pancakes topped with fruits or butter and syrup!
Here is our dinner for tonight, try it out!
- 2 portobello mushrooms
- 1 small onion
- 3/4 cup minced mushroom
- 1 cup of baby spinach
- 1/4 cup red bell peppers
- 2 eggs
- Sauté the onions for 6-8 minutes
- Add the diced mushrooms and bell pepper
- Add the spinach
- Season it with salt and pepper, Italian seasoning, garlic powder
- Heat the oven at 350 Fahrenheit
- Spray some olive oil on the mushrooms and some salt, and stuff it with the sautéed vegetables
- Crack an egg on top and bake it for 20 minutes
This a very low carb and very filling recipe!
Have a great evening!
Hello my dears!
I am in a dessert making mood, that’s why I post dessert recipes one after the other 🙂
Today I made this heavenly parfait from 3 ingredients. It’s is super healthy, nutritious and very filling!
Pay attention to your portion sizes! One glass on this dessert is one portion! Eve if it’s a healthy dessert, if you over do it, it can be too much!
Here is the recipe:
- 2cups of cashew nuts
- 1/2 cup of strawberries
- 1 lime juice
- roasted nuts
- Soak the cashews for 2 hrs minimum
- Blend the cashews in a high power mixer with the stevia and lime juice and a little bit of almond milk if needed
- Caramelise your preferred nuts with stevia and cinnamon
- When your cashew nuts became as a nice paste separate it in two
- mix the strawberries with one part of the cashew cream
- Layer your glass wit nuts, lime cashew cream, nuts, strawberry cashew cream
- You are done!
As you could lately notice, I am really into low carb recipes and lifestyle. I think it’s the best “diet” if we can call it like that. It keeps you in shape and you can enjoy delicious food in the same time.
- 4 cups of cubed butternut squash
- 1 small onion
- 1 clove of garlic
- 1/2 can of coconut cream
- Salt, pepper, ginger powder
- Chili powder
- Sauté the diced onion
- Add the squash, garlic and salt
- Sauté it for 4 -5 min
- Add water to cover it
- Boil it on a low heat till the squash is tender
- Put everything in the blender plus the ginger and chili powder and the coconut cream
- Meanwhile roast some pine nuts and pecan nuts with chili and salt
- Top the soup with the spicy nuts
P.S. This soup has 4 servings, 1 serving has a total of 10 carbs.
Hello my dears!
I have a super recipe for you guys today. Mashed cauliflower tastes similar to mashed potatoes but with fewer carbs. You can top it with chopped herbs and grated cheese if you like.
So here are the ingredients:
- 1 medium head cauliflower , trimmed and cut into small florets (about 6 to 7 cups)
- 1 tablespoon of coconut oil but you can use extra virgin olive oil too
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed and peeled
- salt and ground black pepper
- Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil.
- Add cauliflower and cook until very tender, about 10 minutes.
- Reserve 1/4 cup of the cooking liquid and then drain well and transfer cauliflower to a food processor.
- Add the oil the garlic and the reserved water, 1 tablespoon at a time, and purée until smooth. (Or, mash cauliflower with a potato masher).
- Season with salt and pepper and serve.
Per Serving: 110 calories (80 from fat), 9g total fat, 1g saturated fat, 0mg cholesterol, 330mg sodium, 8g carbohydrates, (3 g dietary fiber, .3g sugar), 3g protein.