If you like quick desserts this one it perfect for you. You need just a few basic ingredients and a blender.
- 4 eggs
- 1/2 cups almond flour
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/2 cup sweetener
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tsp baking powder
- Pinch of salt
- 1 cup of blueberries
- Preheat the oven at 325 F
- Combine the eggs, sour cream and vanilla extract in a blender
- Add the rest of the ingredients but NOT the blueberries to the blender and blend for 30-60 seconds
- Stir in blueberries by hand
- Pour the batter into muffin tray
- Bake for 20-25 minutes until golden
- Let it cool and enjoy!
This superfood dessert is addictive, but it’s so good for you.
I usually eat it after a workout or as an afternoon snack.
- 1/2 cup raw almonds
- 1/2 cup unsweetened coconut
- 1/4 cup hemp seeds
- 3 tbs cacao powder
- 2 tbs maca powder
- 6 medjol dates
- 1 tbs açaí powder
- 3 tbs coconut oil
- 1/4 cup almond flour
- First mix the raw almonds in a food processor (till they are still crumbly)
- Add the dates and blend it till it becomes like a paste
- Add all the ingredients and blend till the mixture becomes to resemble chocolate cookie dough
- Roll into small balls and refrigerate for 1-2 hours
- Dust them with coconut flakes, cinnamon or cocoa powder
- Enjoy 😉
Yesterday I asked on my instagram of you guys would like the recipe for these pancakes, and everybody answered with YES, so here it is.
- 2 large eggs
- 2 oz cream cheese
- 2/3 cup almond flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 2 tablespoons of Swerve sweetener (or any other sweetener)
- 1-2 tablespoons of water
- Add all ingredients to blender.
- Blend until smooth
- Let batter sit for 2-5 minutes.
- Heat a non-stick pan to medium heat
- Cook until pancake is golden browne on each side.
Serve pancakes topped with fruits or butter and syrup!
- 2 portobello mushrooms
- 1 small onion
- 3/4 cup minced mushroom
- 1 cup of baby spinach
- 1/4 cup red bell peppers
- 2 eggs
- Sauté the onions for 6-8 minutes
- Add the diced mushrooms and bell pepper
- Add the spinach
- Season it with salt and pepper, Italian seasoning, garlic powder
- Heat the oven at 350 Fahrenheit
- Spray some olive oil on the mushrooms and some salt, and stuff it with the sautéed vegetables
- Crack an egg on top and bake it for 20 minutes
This a very low carb and very filling recipe!
Have a great evening!
Hello my dears!
I am in a dessert making mood, that’s why I post dessert recipes one after the other 🙂
Today I made this heavenly parfait from 3 ingredients. It’s is super healthy, nutritious and very filling!
Pay attention to your portion sizes! One glass on this dessert is one portion! Eve if it’s a healthy dessert, if you over do it, it can be too much!
Here is the recipe:
- 2cups of cashew nuts
- 1/2 cup of strawberries
- 1 lime juice
- roasted nuts
- Soak the cashews for 2 hrs minimum
- Blend the cashews in a high power mixer with the stevia and lime juice and a little bit of almond milk if needed
- Caramelise your preferred nuts with stevia and cinnamon
- When your cashew nuts became as a nice paste separate it in two
- mix the strawberries with one part of the cashew cream
- Layer your glass wit nuts, lime cashew cream, nuts, strawberry cashew cream
- You are done!
As you could lately notice, I am really into low carb recipes and lifestyle. I think it’s the best “diet” if we can call it like that. It keeps you in shape and you can enjoy delicious food in the same time.
- 4 cups of cubed butternut squash
- 1 small onion
- 1 clove of garlic
- 1/2 can of coconut cream
- Salt, pepper, ginger powder
- Chili powder
- Sauté the diced onion
- Add the squash, garlic and salt
- Sauté it for 4 -5 min
- Add water to cover it
- Boil it on a low heat till the squash is tender
- Put everything in the blender plus the ginger and chili powder and the coconut cream
- Meanwhile roast some pine nuts and pecan nuts with chili and salt
- Top the soup with the spicy nuts
P.S. This soup has 4 servings, 1 serving has a total of 10 carbs.