I know you are kinda in a shock when you read it “healthy pizza”! Like how can a pizza be healthy any way? Right?! Well I’m telling you it can be!
- 1 small head of cauliflower
- 4 eggs
- 1 bowl of cheese of your preference
- Salt, pepper, garlic powder, oregano
- Cook the cauliflower for 10 minutes
- Put it in a blender and just pulse once or twice. Don’t make a paste out of it!
- Pour the cheese on the cauliflower till it’s warm
- Mix the 4 eggs with the seasonings and mix everything together in a bowl, do not use the blender!
- Pour your batter into a non sticking pan and cook in the the oven for like 10 min
- After 10 minutes put your preferred topping on it, I used tomatoes, peppers and onion and a little bit of cheese.
- Cook it for another 5-6 minutes
Enjoy your healthy pizza! One pizza has around 4 gr of carbs!