Hello everybody and happy national donut day!
Sorry for disappearing again, but raising a tiny human takes a lot of time, attention and love.
I’m back today with a very delicious triple chocolate donut recipe. You can eat these totally guilt free, they are very similar to the “real” thing but better 🙂
Here is the recipe
1/4 cup coconut flour
1/4 cup ground flax seed
1/4 cup cocoa powder
1/4 teaspoon baking soda
1/4 teaspoon sea salt
1/2 cup monk fruit extract sweetener (or any other sweetener)
5 jumbo eggs
1/2 cup coconut oil, melted
Preheat the oven to 350 degrees. Mix the coconut flour, flax, cocoa powder, baking soda, salt and sweetener in one bowl until well combined. In another bowl beat the eggs with the coconut oil and then mix in the dry ingredients. Pour into a donut pan and bake for 20 minutes.
2 tbs coconut manna, few drops of stevia extract, 1 tbs of cocoa powder, little bit of hot water. Mix them all together and dip the donuts in it. Sprinkle raw cocoa nibs on top and enjoy!
Hello everybody! Donuts! Yes I know everybody loves them, and guess what, I have a recipe for you, that is not just contains healthy ingredients but it’s also low in carbohydrate, so people who are following a low carb or paleo diet, can easily and guilt free eat it. Here are the ingredients you need:
- 1/2 cup pumpkin puree
- 1/4 cup coconut cream
- 4 eggs
- 2 tbsp olive oil or coconut oil
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 tsp stevia or sweetener of your choice
- 1/2 cup coconut flour
- 2 tsp pumpkin pie spice
- 1 tsp baking powder
- Pinch of salt
- Cashew nuts soaked in water for 2 hrs
- Stevia or any kind of sweetener
- 3-4 tbs or coconut milk
- Lime juice or cocoa or just cinnamon, you can be creative here
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Grease a donut pan with coconut oil.
- In a stand mixer mix the first 5 ingredients until smooth.
- In another bowl whisk the rest of the ingredients together.
- Slowly add the dry ingredients into the wet ingredients in the mixer until combined thoroughly.
- Pour the batter into the donut pan.
- Bake 15 minutes.
Allow to cool completely before glazing.
To make the glaze simply add ingredients into a stand mizer and blend until smooth.
And you are ready with the most delicious healthy treats ever.
Serves: 6 donuts
Serving size: 1
Saturated fat: 2.9g