This superfood dessert is addictive, but it’s so good for you.
I usually eat it after a workout or as an afternoon snack.
- 1/2 cup raw almonds
- 1/2 cup unsweetened coconut
- 1/4 cup hemp seeds
- 3 tbs cacao powder
- 2 tbs maca powder
- 6 medjol dates
- 1 tbs açaí powder
- 3 tbs coconut oil
- 1/4 cup almond flour
- First mix the raw almonds in a food processor (till they are still crumbly)
- Add the dates and blend it till it becomes like a paste
- Add all the ingredients and blend till the mixture becomes to resemble chocolate cookie dough
- Roll into small balls and refrigerate for 1-2 hours
- Dust them with coconut flakes, cinnamon or cocoa powder
- Enjoy 😉
Hello everybody, happy weekend!
I have a heavenly dessert for you, it’s sweet, dense and very easy to make.
- 2 cups raw almonds
- 20 menfolk dates (pitted)
- 1/4 cup cocoa powder
- 1/4 cup natural peanut butter
- Pinch of salt
- First process the raw almonds until till they become a fine almond meal
- Add all the other ingredients into the food processor
- Process it until everything is well blended
- Roll the dough into small balls
- When they are all done, roll some of them in coconut flakes, others in cocoa powder or roll them in melted chocolate
- Store them in the refrigerator
As I said before, these days I make more desserts than food, but these desserts can’t be compared to the desserts we are used to. They have no sugar no processed ingredients or flour, food coloring or anything you cannot pronounce.
These recipes are 100% made out of natural ingredients, usually not more than 5.
They fit perfectly in any kind of diet. These days people fallow all kinds of diets like the low carbohydrate diet, the ketogenic diet, also paleo diet is very popular, not to mention vegan and raw vegan.
So here are the ingredients:
- 2 tbsp of sweetener (I used monk fruit extract)
- 2 tbsp of water
- 2 cups of almond flour
- 1 tbsp almond extract
- 1 tbsp of vanilla extract
- coconut flakes
- hemp hearts
- cocoa powder
- Mix the 2 tbsp of sweetener with the 2 tbsp of water
- add the almond extract and the vanilla extract
- add the 2 cups of almond flour
- mix them well
- form little balls
- roll them in the toppings you prefer (coconut, cacao, chocolate, hemp hearts, chia seeds)
Place them in the fridge for 1 hr, but you can serve them immediately too.
Here is the video of how to make them step by step!