I have a very easy and delicious lunch idea for you guys. I made theese yesterday and it didn’t took me more than 30-35 minutes.
- 4 bell peppers
- 1 small onion
- riced cauliflower (2 cups)
- handful of mushrooms
- 1 cup of black beans
- salt, pepper, red paprika, chili
- Dice the onions in small pieces, sauté them in avocado or coconut oil
- Cut the mushrooms in small pieces and add them to the onion
- add the cauliflower rice and sauté them all together on low heat
- meanwhile but the button part of the peppers, spray them with oil and outer them in the oven on medium heat
- when the onion, the mushroom and the cauliflower rice are saluted well add the canned black beans and the spices
- When the bell peppers are a little softened fill them with the sautéed veggies
- you can add some cheese on the top, if you are vegan than vegan rice or almond cheese and put them back in the oven and broil them for 5 more minutes
- Thaths is! Good appetite!
Here is the perfect cracker recipe that you can eat even near bedtime. Has almost zero carbs, made just with a few ingredients.
- 100 grams Flaxseed Meal OR Whole Flaxseeds
- 50 grams grounded chia seeds
- 50 Grams of Hemp Hearts
- 1 organic egg
- 1 organic egg-white
- 2 tablespoons MCT oil
- 2 Tablespoons Extra Virgin Oilve Oil
- 2 sprigs fresh rosemary
- 1 tablespoon Of Salt
- ½ cup of water
- Pre heat oven to 300 degrees.
- Place the flax and chia seed meal in a large bowl with the hemp hearts, the MCT oil, the olive oil and the sea salt.
- In a blender put the egg, the egg white, the rosemary leaves cleaned from the stems, and the water.
- Blend on fast for 10 seconds.
- Add the wet ingredients to the dry ones, and mix very well.
- let the dough rest for about 1 hour.
- After 1 hour, lay two pieces of parchment paper about 11 x 15 inch wide on a working surface.
- Put the dough on one of the papers and flatten roughly with a spoon, shaping it to the same shape as the paper.
- Place the second paper on top and flatten the dough to about ¼ inch thick.
- Gently peel the paper off the top.
- Now score the dough into square or rectangular pieces, by pressing a serrated knife lightly into it.
- Bake on a cookie sheet (11×15) for 30 minutes, then peel off the paper and flip over to cool.
- If the crackers are not crunchy enough, place back in the oven until completely cooled