Hello my dears! Here is a fast healthy and delicious recipe for all of you who promised last night while watching the super bowl, that you start to eat healthy 😉
- Almond milk
- 1/2 cup of organic chia seeds
- Vanilla extract
- Mix the vanilla extract and the stevia than slowly add the chia seeds and stir it slowly.
- Let it sit I. The fridge for 10-15 minutes
- Decorate it with your favorite fruits and nuts
Hello my dears!
I have a super recipe for you guys today. Mashed cauliflower tastes similar to mashed potatoes but with fewer carbs. You can top it with chopped herbs and grated cheese if you like.
So here are the ingredients:
- 1 medium head cauliflower , trimmed and cut into small florets (about 6 to 7 cups)
- 1 tablespoon of coconut oil but you can use extra virgin olive oil too
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed and peeled
- salt and ground black pepper
- Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil.
- Add cauliflower and cook until very tender, about 10 minutes.
- Reserve 1/4 cup of the cooking liquid and then drain well and transfer cauliflower to a food processor.
- Add the oil the garlic and the reserved water, 1 tablespoon at a time, and purée until smooth. (Or, mash cauliflower with a potato masher).
- Season with salt and pepper and serve.
Per Serving: 110 calories (80 from fat), 9g total fat, 1g saturated fat, 0mg cholesterol, 330mg sodium, 8g carbohydrates, (3 g dietary fiber, .3g sugar), 3g protein.
Today’s perfect snack is here. I tried this recipe for the first time, and I have to admit it came out perfectly and so delicious, that I will make it tomorrow and the day after tomorrow and maybe in the weekend too :))
It’s similar to a cheese dip, its super creamy, filling and tastes like heaven. You can serve it with whatever you like, fresh veggies, as dressing on your salad, dip for oven baked sweet potatoes, or use it in cauliflower mash or potatoes mash.
Here’s what you need:
- 1 cup raw cashews
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- ½ teaspoon sea salt
- ¼ cup water
- chopped basil
- freshly-ground black pepper to taste
- Add cashews to a small bowl and soak in water for at least 2 hours. (This will allow the cashews to soften and make them easier to process.)
- Drain cashews of the water and add to a blender or food processor, along with garlic powder, lemon juice, salt, and ¼ cup of water. Blend or process, until smooth, adding additional water as needed, until the mixture is the consistency of dressing.
- Add the basil along with pepper to taste, and refrigerate until using.
It’s that simple!
Here I have for you one of my favourite go to breakfast. The lovely 2 ingredient pancakes.
You just need a banana and 2 eggs. Mix them, well and fry them in a pan with a teaspoon of coconut oil.
You can top it with raspberries and coconut flakes as I did, but you can use natural peanuts butter, cinnamon, walnuts or any other fruits.
Enjoy and have a great day! :*