I have such a good news for you! You finally can eat chocolate cake without feeling guilty! This cake has no sugar and it has a total of 2.5 net carbs.
Here are the ingredients:
- 2 tbsp of almond flour
- 2 tbsp of cocoa powder
- 2 tbsp of almond milk
- 2 tbs of sweeter ( I used erythtitol)
- 2 tbsp of coconut oil
- 1/2 tbsp of vanilla extract
- 1/2 tbsp of baking powder
- Mix all ingredients
- Place it in a microwaveable dish
- Microwave it for 15 seconds than stop for 1 min.
- Microwave it again for 20 seconds and stop again
- Microwave it till you see it has a cake consistency
- I usually put it back like 5 times
I know you are kinda in a shock when you read it “healthy pizza”! Like how can a pizza be healthy any way? Right?! Well I’m telling you it can be!
Check out the ingredients:
- 1 small head of cauliflower
- 4 eggs
- 1 bowl of cheese of your preference
- Salt, pepper, garlic powder, oregano
- Cook the cauliflower for 10 minutes
- Put it in a blender and just pulse once or twice. Don’t make a paste out of it!
- Pour the cheese on the cauliflower till it’s warm
- Mix the 4 eggs with the seasonings and mix everything together in a bowl, do not use the blender!
- Pour your batter into a non sticking pan and cook in the the oven for like 10 min
- After 10 minutes put your preferred topping on it, I used tomatoes, peppers and onion and a little bit of cheese.
- Cook it for another 5-6 minutes
Enjoy your healthy pizza! One pizza has around 4 gr of carbs!
I have a great snack for tonight, if you decide to stay in and watch some good movie, or have a chat with your friends. It’s still pumpkin season, so we have to take advantage of that, right?! 🙂
Today I tried something new, maybe you heard about it before, I’m talking about one of the secret ingredient of this recipe, the konjac flour. Konjac fiber is a starch from the root of the konjac plant. Is a pure soluble fiber with no protein, no fat, no sugar, no starch with. So it is perfect to use it in any diet
Here is the recipe:
- 1 cups coconut flour
- 1/2 cup konjac flour
- 1 tbs baking powder
- 2 tbs of pumpkin pie spice
- 1/2 teaspoon of salt
- 1 cup pumpkin puree
- 1/3 cup coconut milk (almond or rice milk)
- 2 teaspoons of vanilla extract
- stevia or any kind of natural sweetener
- In a bowl combine all dry ingredients
- In a a separate bowl mix all wet ingredients
- Fold wet ingredients into dry ingredients
- Spoon into the muffin cups and fill almost to the top
- Bake for 15-20 minutes, until they are golden brow and the tooth pick comes out clean
Enjoy! and have a great weekend! 🙂