What a beautiful day for a dessert right?
But a healthy one!
Today I made this super delicious quinoa apple pie kinda dessert, I call it apple pie bc it really tastes like that.
- 1 cup uncooked quinoa
- 1 1/2 teaspoons cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1/8 teaspoon ground cloves
- 2 apples, peeled, diced
- 1/4 cup cut up dates
- 2 eggs
- 2 cups almond milk
- 1/4 cup monk fruit sweetener ( or any other sweetener)
- 1/3 cup walnuts, chopped
- Preheat the oven to 350°F. Lightly grease a baking dish
- In a small bowl, mix the uncooked quinoa with the spices. Pour into greased dish.
- Sprinkle the apple and dates on top of the quinoa.
- In a bowl, beat the eggs. Whisk in the almond milk and sweetener.
- Pour the egg-and-milk mixture over the top of the fruit and quinoa. Lightly stir it
- Sprinkle the chopped walnuts on top
- Bake for 1 hour or until the casserole is mostly set with only a small amount of liquid left.
- And enjoy! Perfect for breakfast or dessert
I have a new diet recipe again for you! Probably you read about the benefits of coconut oil, if not you should! Besides all the benefits cooking with it, it’s amazing!
Theese fat bombs main ingredient is coconut oil, you would have not guessed it right? They contain zero carbohydrates, so being on a low carb or ketogenic diet, this is best you can ever have.
Ingredients for the chocolate layer:
- 4 tbsp of coconut oil
- 2 scoops of powdered stevia (or any kind of sweetener)
- 1-2 tbsp of cocoa powder
- vanilla extract
Ingredients for the coconut layer
- 3 tbsp of coconut oil
- 3 tbsp of coconut butter (or coconut manna)
- 2 scoops of powder stevia
- few drops of lemon or lime juice
- Melt the coconut oil, add all ingredients for the chocolate layer
- Pour the mixture into cupcake molds
- place them in the freezer
- meanwhile we prepare the coconut layer
- in the melted coconut oil add the coconut butter, sweetener and lime juice
- mix it well, till the coconut butter becomes creamy
- when the chocolate layer is already solid, pour the coconut layer on it and put it back in the freezer for 15-20 minutes
As I wrote in my previous blog post, I’m in a dessert making mood, so the recipes of desserts continue 🙂
The day before I made the most simple dessert ever. It can be made in 5 minutes, just a few ingredients, no baking, no frying.
This dessert can be consumed by everybody who is on a vegan/Keto/paleo/gluten free/sugar free/ low carb diet!
- 1 avocdo
- liquid stevia
- 1 tbsp vanilia extract
- 3 tbsp cocoa powder
- 1 tbsp of full fat coconut milk
- Mix all ingredients in a blender
- Pour the chocolate mousse in a glass
- decorate them with fruits, nuts
Here you can see the video, how I made it step by step!
Have a great weekend!
Hello my dears!
I am in a dessert making mood, that’s why I post dessert recipes one after the other 🙂
Today I made this heavenly parfait from 3 ingredients. It’s is super healthy, nutritious and very filling!
Pay attention to your portion sizes! One glass on this dessert is one portion! Eve if it’s a healthy dessert, if you over do it, it can be too much!
Here is the recipe:
- 2cups of cashew nuts
- 1/2 cup of strawberries
- 1 lime juice
- roasted nuts
- Soak the cashews for 2 hrs minimum
- Blend the cashews in a high power mixer with the stevia and lime juice and a little bit of almond milk if needed
- Caramelise your preferred nuts with stevia and cinnamon
- When your cashew nuts became as a nice paste separate it in two
- mix the strawberries with one part of the cashew cream
- Layer your glass wit nuts, lime cashew cream, nuts, strawberry cashew cream
- You are done!
I’m back with a new dessert recipe. I made it yesterday and everybody was impressed by it.
It’s low carb, 4 net carbs in total. You can eat this even if you are on the most sever diet ever!
- 1 cup of coconut milk
- 3 eggs
- Stevia or your favorite sweetener
- 1 tbsp of vanilla extract
- Heat up the coconut milk but don’t let it boil
- In a blender mix the eggs with the vanilla extract and sweetener
- Slowly add the coconut milk
- After you mix it well pour the mixture in 2 small cups and place them in the oven for 35-45 minutes
- Or you can make it in the microwave too in 2-3 minutes 😊
Hello my dears! Here is a fast healthy and delicious recipe for all of you who promised last night while watching the super bowl, that you start to eat healthy 😉
- Almond milk
- 1/2 cup of organic chia seeds
- Vanilla extract
- Mix the vanilla extract and the stevia than slowly add the chia seeds and stir it slowly.
- Let it sit I. The fridge for 10-15 minutes
- Decorate it with your favorite fruits and nuts
Hello everybody! Happy first day of December! This is the most beautiful month of the year, so I guess we should celebrate that! We are in the holiday season so I have a super delicious dessert for you to serve your guests and friends. As you guessed I made healthy donuts, healthy meaning no added sugar, low in carbohydrate, it’s gluten free, has no flour, it’s not deep fried and it has lots of protein!
Here is the recipe:
2 scoops of vanilla protein powder
2 tablespoons of konjac flour
2 tablespoons of coconut oil
1 small scoop of stevia or sweetener of your choice
1 tablespoon of vanilla extract
2 tablespoons of coconut milk (fat version from the can)
1/4 tablespoon of baking soda
40 gr cream cheese + 2 tablespoons of raspberries = pink donuts
40 gr cream cheese + cocoa powder + stevia =chocolate donuts
almond butter + some grounded walnuts = almond butter donuts
40 gr cream cheese + cinnamon = cinnamon donuts
40 gr cream cheese + Walden farms sugar free caramel syrup = caramel donuts
- Mix the dry ingredients first
- Mix the wet ingredients
- Incorporate the dry ingredients gradually in the wet ingredients, you can do all this in a food processor
- Grease your donut pan with coconut oil and bake it for 12-15 min, keep an eye on them!
- When they are don, let them cool for 10 minutes then you can be creative with the glaze and toppings!