I experimented with a vegan banana bread, because my baby seems to be allergic to eggs 😦
It came out very delicious, so I encourage you to try it!
- 2 ripe bananas mashed
- 3/4 cup coconut milk
- 1/3 cup melted coconut oil
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup of blueberries
- 2 cups oat flour
- 2 tbsp ground flaxseed
- 1 tbsp baking powder
- Pinch of salt
- In a bowl mix together the coconut milk, coco coconut oil, vanilla extract and the ground flaxseed
- add the oat flour, salt and baking powder
- Mash the bananas and stir in
- When all is well combined add the blueberries
- Scoop the batter into a baking dish with parchment paper and cook it for an hour and 15 min at 375 F or until golden brown
If you like quick desserts this one it perfect for you. You need just a few basic ingredients and a blender.
- 4 eggs
- 1/2 cups almond flour
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/2 cup sweetener
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tsp baking powder
- Pinch of salt
- 1 cup of blueberries
- Preheat the oven at 325 F
- Combine the eggs, sour cream and vanilla extract in a blender
- Add the rest of the ingredients but NOT the blueberries to the blender and blend for 30-60 seconds
- Stir in blueberries by hand
- Pour the batter into muffin tray
- Bake for 20-25 minutes until golden
- Let it cool and enjoy!
Yesterday I asked on my instagram of you guys would like the recipe for these pancakes, and everybody answered with YES, so here it is.
- 2 large eggs
- 2 oz cream cheese
- 2/3 cup almond flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 2 tablespoons of Swerve sweetener (or any other sweetener)
- 1-2 tablespoons of water
- Add all ingredients to blender.
- Blend until smooth
- Let batter sit for 2-5 minutes.
- Heat a non-stick pan to medium heat
- Cook until pancake is golden browne on each side.
Serve pancakes topped with fruits or butter and syrup!
What a beautiful day for a dessert right?
But a healthy one!
Today I made this super delicious quinoa apple pie kinda dessert, I call it apple pie bc it really tastes like that.
- 1 cup uncooked quinoa
- 1 1/2 teaspoons cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1/8 teaspoon ground cloves
- 2 apples, peeled, diced
- 1/4 cup cut up dates
- 2 eggs
- 2 cups almond milk
- 1/4 cup monk fruit sweetener ( or any other sweetener)
- 1/3 cup walnuts, chopped
- Preheat the oven to 350°F. Lightly grease a baking dish
- In a small bowl, mix the uncooked quinoa with the spices. Pour into greased dish.
- Sprinkle the apple and dates on top of the quinoa.
- In a bowl, beat the eggs. Whisk in the almond milk and sweetener.
- Pour the egg-and-milk mixture over the top of the fruit and quinoa. Lightly stir it
- Sprinkle the chopped walnuts on top
- Bake for 1 hour or until the casserole is mostly set with only a small amount of liquid left.
- And enjoy! Perfect for breakfast or dessert
Hello my dears!
I am in a dessert making mood, that’s why I post dessert recipes one after the other 🙂
Today I made this heavenly parfait from 3 ingredients. It’s is super healthy, nutritious and very filling!
Pay attention to your portion sizes! One glass on this dessert is one portion! Eve if it’s a healthy dessert, if you over do it, it can be too much!
Here is the recipe:
- 2cups of cashew nuts
- 1/2 cup of strawberries
- 1 lime juice
- roasted nuts
- Soak the cashews for 2 hrs minimum
- Blend the cashews in a high power mixer with the stevia and lime juice and a little bit of almond milk if needed
- Caramelise your preferred nuts with stevia and cinnamon
- When your cashew nuts became as a nice paste separate it in two
- mix the strawberries with one part of the cashew cream
- Layer your glass wit nuts, lime cashew cream, nuts, strawberry cashew cream
- You are done!
Hello my dears! Here is a fast healthy and delicious recipe for all of you who promised last night while watching the super bowl, that you start to eat healthy 😉
- Almond milk
- 1/2 cup of organic chia seeds
- Vanilla extract
- Mix the vanilla extract and the stevia than slowly add the chia seeds and stir it slowly.
- Let it sit I. The fridge for 10-15 minutes
- Decorate it with your favorite fruits and nuts
Can you imagine a morning more perfect than a pancake like this waiting for you in the kitchen? Yeah you probably can…:)) but anyway. Today I tried out this new chocolate syrup from Sweet Freedom sent to me by Organicbaby. Thank you so much 🙂
You could never imagine that something looking so delicious could be also healthy, right? I’m telling you it is possible.
Let me tell you more about this sweet and heavenly tasting syrup.
1. It’s 100% natural
2. It has only 14 calories per teaspoon
3. It doesn’t raise your blood sugar levels
4. It’s suitable also for people with diabetes
5. Doesn’t contain any artificial colorant, – flavors or preservatives
6. It is made of apples, grapes and carob
7. It can be used in many ways, like sweetening your coffee, a dip for your fruits, you can put it on you oatmeal, pancakes, ice cream, shakes, on your bread or to make a very fast hot chocolate…you name it 🙂
Now the recipe for the pancakes:
- 2 eggs
- 1 banana
- 1/2 tb spoon of cinnamon
- some strawberries or any other fruit
Mix the ingredients in a blender. Cook the pancakes in a non sticky pan. When the pancakes are ready, you start to top it with syrup and some slices of strawberries, than another pancake and so on. Decorate them with any fruit you want, and there you have it. A special breakfast in just 10 minutes.
Buon appetito! :*