Easter is just around the corner so here’s a healthy carrot cake recipe for this weekend!
It’s vegan, gluten and dairy free of course!
And I’m telling you everyone loved it!
- 1 1/2 cup almond flour
- 5-6 tbsp of vital proteins collagen peptides
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp nutmeg
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/3 cup almond butter
- 1/4 cup coconut oil
- 1/4 cup pure applesauce
- 1 flax egg (1 tbsp flaxseed, 3 tablespoons water)
- 1/2 cup coconut sugar or monk fruit sweetener or any other sweetener
- 1/4 cup walnuts
- Preheat the oven to 350 F
- Mix together the flax egg, almond butter, coconut oil and apple sauce
- Mix in the almond flour, cinnamon, nutmeg, baking powder, and collagen until smooth
- Mix in the shredded carrots and walnuts
- Bake in the oven for 30 minutes or until cooked through
- 5 tbsp coconut butter (manna)
- 1/4 cup dairy free milk (unsweetened)
- 1/4 cup maple syrup or monk fruit syrup for Keto or low carb
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- Pinch of salt
Make sure all of your cream ingredients are at room temperature, it blends more easily especially the coconut butter.
Blend very well till it’s smooth than pour over the prepared crust and freeze it for 10-15 min
Enjoy and you are welcome!