Long time no see … I know, life just gets so busy, having a toddler takes up all my time and I wouldn’t want it any other way! But I still try to blog or create recipes any time I have the occasion.
Valentine’s Day is just around the corner, so here is a very flattering but also super easy to make recipe to surprise your loved one.
1. 1 cup cacao butter
2. 1 cup coconut butter
3. 3 tbsp of maple syrup or low carb sweetener
4. Freeze dried strawberries
1. Add cacao butter and coconut butter to a cup over a sauce pan of boiling water.
Stir the two ingredients until all is melted but do not allow water to splash into cup.
2. Stir in the rest of the ingredients, taste-test for sweetness, and pour mixture into molds.
3. Freeze for 1 hour or more until solid.
4. Decorate it with freeze dried strawberries
5. Store in refrigerator or freezer
It’s almost Halloween so I brought a perfect holiday treat for you, can you guess what’s the main ingredient?
Yes it’s pumpkin 🎃
- 3 cups almond flour
- 2/3 cup sweetener of your choice
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 cup cashews butter (or any other nut butter)
- 1/3 cup coconut oil (or avocado oil or any other)
- 1/2 cup unsweetened organic pumpkin purée
- 2 eggs (for vegan use flax eggs)
- 2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Preheat oven to 350 F
- Grease your square baking dish
- Mix wet ingredients in a bowl
- Than mix dry ingredients in another bowl
- Add dry ingredients to wet ingredients
- Pour it into your baking dish and bake it for 35-40 min.
- Enjoy and welcome!
If you like quick desserts this one it perfect for you. You need just a few basic ingredients and a blender.
- 4 eggs
- 1/2 cups almond flour
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/2 cup sweetener
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tsp baking powder
- Pinch of salt
- 1 cup of blueberries
- Preheat the oven at 325 F
- Combine the eggs, sour cream and vanilla extract in a blender
- Add the rest of the ingredients but NOT the blueberries to the blender and blend for 30-60 seconds
- Stir in blueberries by hand
- Pour the batter into muffin tray
- Bake for 20-25 minutes until golden
- Let it cool and enjoy!
Hello everybody! Happy Easter!!
Here is my Easter white chocolate that you can eat totally guilt free!
- 100% pure Cocoa butter
- Any kind of nut butter ( I used cinnamon almond butter)
- Melt the cocoa butter over Bain Marie
- Let it cool a little bit than add stevia
- Pour it into cupcake liners
- Place in freezer for 10 minutes
- Add organic nut butter in the center of each, fill with remaining cocoa butter
- Place back in the freezer until firm
I have a very easy and delicious lunch idea for you guys. I made theese yesterday and it didn’t took me more than 30-35 minutes.
- 4 bell peppers
- 1 small onion
- riced cauliflower (2 cups)
- handful of mushrooms
- 1 cup of black beans
- salt, pepper, red paprika, chili
- Dice the onions in small pieces, sauté them in avocado or coconut oil
- Cut the mushrooms in small pieces and add them to the onion
- add the cauliflower rice and sauté them all together on low heat
- meanwhile but the button part of the peppers, spray them with oil and outer them in the oven on medium heat
- when the onion, the mushroom and the cauliflower rice are saluted well add the canned black beans and the spices
- When the bell peppers are a little softened fill them with the sautéed veggies
- you can add some cheese on the top, if you are vegan than vegan rice or almond cheese and put them back in the oven and broil them for 5 more minutes
- Thaths is! Good appetite!
Here is an excellent and fast breakfast idea for those who are on a low carb or following a keto diet.
It’s super fast and delicious!
Ingredients for 6 muffins
- 4 eggs
- Handful of mushrooms
- Handful of spinach
- Salt, pepper, chili flakes
- Some grated cheese
- Sauté the mushrooms for 5-6 minutes
- Sauté the spin ache for 3-5 minutes
- Beat the eggs with the seasonings
- Mix the eggs with the mushrooms and spinach
- Pour the batter in muffin trays
- Bake them for 20-25 minutes
Hello my dears, I have a special Christmas recipe for you today. I made these raw vegan healthy chocolate truffles with just a few natural and simple ingredients. For sure they will look amazing on your Christmas dinner table.
Here are the ingredients you’ll need:
1/2 shredded coconut
1/2 cup almond or cashew butter
2 tablespoons of cocoa
Stevia – depending on how sweet you like it
1/4 cup melted coconut oil
1/2 cups of walnuts
Ingredients for the chocolate coating:
1/4 cup Melted coconut oil
1/4 cup melted cocoa butter
1 tablespoon of cocoa
Mix all your ingredients in a blender, taste it if it’s sweet enough. You will get a sticky bater, if it’s to dense you add almond or coconut milk.
Form some balls and put them into the fridge to chill. Meanwhile you prepare the chocolate coating.
Heat up a little bit the cocoa butter and the coconut oil, add the cocoa and the stevia and it’s ready. Take out the balls from the fridge and cover them with chocolate and some crushed walnuts.
Chill them in the fridge for 1-2 hours.
Enjoy! I wish you happy holidays! :*