It’s almost Halloween so I brought a perfect holiday treat for you, can you guess what’s the main ingredient?
Yes it’s pumpkin 🎃
- 3 cups almond flour
- 2/3 cup sweetener of your choice
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 cup cashews butter (or any other nut butter)
- 1/3 cup coconut oil (or avocado oil or any other)
- 1/2 cup unsweetened organic pumpkin purée
- 2 eggs (for vegan use flax eggs)
- 2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Preheat oven to 350 F
- Grease your square baking dish
- Mix wet ingredients in a bowl
- Than mix dry ingredients in another bowl
- Add dry ingredients to wet ingredients
- Pour it into your baking dish and bake it for 35-40 min.
- Enjoy and welcome!
If you like quick desserts this one it perfect for you. You need just a few basic ingredients and a blender.
- 4 eggs
- 1/2 cups almond flour
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/2 cup sweetener
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tsp baking powder
- Pinch of salt
- 1 cup of blueberries
- Preheat the oven at 325 F
- Combine the eggs, sour cream and vanilla extract in a blender
- Add the rest of the ingredients but NOT the blueberries to the blender and blend for 30-60 seconds
- Stir in blueberries by hand
- Pour the batter into muffin tray
- Bake for 20-25 minutes until golden
- Let it cool and enjoy!
Hello everybody! Happy Easter!!
Here is my Easter white chocolate that you can eat totally guilt free!
- 100% pure Cocoa butter
- Any kind of nut butter ( I used cinnamon almond butter)
- Melt the cocoa butter over Bain Marie
- Let it cool a little bit than add stevia
- Pour it into cupcake liners
- Place in freezer for 10 minutes
- Add organic nut butter in the center of each, fill with remaining cocoa butter
- Place back in the freezer until firm
I have a very easy and delicious lunch idea for you guys. I made theese yesterday and it didn’t took me more than 30-35 minutes.
- 4 bell peppers
- 1 small onion
- riced cauliflower (2 cups)
- handful of mushrooms
- 1 cup of black beans
- salt, pepper, red paprika, chili
- Dice the onions in small pieces, sauté them in avocado or coconut oil
- Cut the mushrooms in small pieces and add them to the onion
- add the cauliflower rice and sauté them all together on low heat
- meanwhile but the button part of the peppers, spray them with oil and outer them in the oven on medium heat
- when the onion, the mushroom and the cauliflower rice are saluted well add the canned black beans and the spices
- When the bell peppers are a little softened fill them with the sautéed veggies
- you can add some cheese on the top, if you are vegan than vegan rice or almond cheese and put them back in the oven and broil them for 5 more minutes
- Thaths is! Good appetite!
Here is an excellent and fast breakfast idea for those who are on a low carb or following a keto diet.
It’s super fast and delicious!
Ingredients for 6 muffins
- 4 eggs
- Handful of mushrooms
- Handful of spinach
- Salt, pepper, chili flakes
- Some grated cheese
- Sauté the mushrooms for 5-6 minutes
- Sauté the spin ache for 3-5 minutes
- Beat the eggs with the seasonings
- Mix the eggs with the mushrooms and spinach
- Pour the batter in muffin trays
- Bake them for 20-25 minutes
Hello my dears, I have a special Christmas recipe for you today. I made these raw vegan healthy chocolate truffles with just a few natural and simple ingredients. For sure they will look amazing on your Christmas dinner table.
Here are the ingredients you’ll need:
1/2 shredded coconut
1/2 cup almond or cashew butter
2 tablespoons of cocoa
Stevia – depending on how sweet you like it
1/4 cup melted coconut oil
1/2 cups of walnuts
Ingredients for the chocolate coating:
1/4 cup Melted coconut oil
1/4 cup melted cocoa butter
1 tablespoon of cocoa
Mix all your ingredients in a blender, taste it if it’s sweet enough. You will get a sticky bater, if it’s to dense you add almond or coconut milk.
Form some balls and put them into the fridge to chill. Meanwhile you prepare the chocolate coating.
Heat up a little bit the cocoa butter and the coconut oil, add the cocoa and the stevia and it’s ready. Take out the balls from the fridge and cover them with chocolate and some crushed walnuts.
Chill them in the fridge for 1-2 hours.
Enjoy! I wish you happy holidays! :*
Hello everybody! Happy first day of December! This is the most beautiful month of the year, so I guess we should celebrate that! We are in the holiday season so I have a super delicious dessert for you to serve your guests and friends. As you guessed I made healthy donuts, healthy meaning no added sugar, low in carbohydrate, it’s gluten free, has no flour, it’s not deep fried and it has lots of protein!
Here is the recipe:
2 scoops of vanilla protein powder
2 tablespoons of konjac flour
2 tablespoons of coconut oil
1 small scoop of stevia or sweetener of your choice
1 tablespoon of vanilla extract
2 tablespoons of coconut milk (fat version from the can)
1/4 tablespoon of baking soda
40 gr cream cheese + 2 tablespoons of raspberries = pink donuts
40 gr cream cheese + cocoa powder + stevia =chocolate donuts
almond butter + some grounded walnuts = almond butter donuts
40 gr cream cheese + cinnamon = cinnamon donuts
40 gr cream cheese + Walden farms sugar free caramel syrup = caramel donuts
- Mix the dry ingredients first
- Mix the wet ingredients
- Incorporate the dry ingredients gradually in the wet ingredients, you can do all this in a food processor
- Grease your donut pan with coconut oil and bake it for 12-15 min, keep an eye on them!
- When they are don, let them cool for 10 minutes then you can be creative with the glaze and toppings!