I have a very easy and delicious lunch idea for you guys. I made theese yesterday and it didn’t took me more than 30-35 minutes.
- 4 bell peppers
- 1 small onion
- riced cauliflower (2 cups)
- handful of mushrooms
- 1 cup of black beans
- salt, pepper, red paprika, chili
- Dice the onions in small pieces, sauté them in avocado or coconut oil
- Cut the mushrooms in small pieces and add them to the onion
- add the cauliflower rice and sauté them all together on low heat
- meanwhile but the button part of the peppers, spray them with oil and outer them in the oven on medium heat
- when the onion, the mushroom and the cauliflower rice are saluted well add the canned black beans and the spices
- When the bell peppers are a little softened fill them with the sautéed veggies
- you can add some cheese on the top, if you are vegan than vegan rice or almond cheese and put them back in the oven and broil them for 5 more minutes
- Thaths is! Good appetite!
Hello my dears!
I have a super recipe for you guys today. Mashed cauliflower tastes similar to mashed potatoes but with fewer carbs. You can top it with chopped herbs and grated cheese if you like.
So here are the ingredients:
- 1 medium head cauliflower , trimmed and cut into small florets (about 6 to 7 cups)
- 1 tablespoon of coconut oil but you can use extra virgin olive oil too
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed and peeled
- salt and ground black pepper
- Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil.
- Add cauliflower and cook until very tender, about 10 minutes.
- Reserve 1/4 cup of the cooking liquid and then drain well and transfer cauliflower to a food processor.
- Add the oil the garlic and the reserved water, 1 tablespoon at a time, and purée until smooth. (Or, mash cauliflower with a potato masher).
- Season with salt and pepper and serve.
Per Serving: 110 calories (80 from fat), 9g total fat, 1g saturated fat, 0mg cholesterol, 330mg sodium, 8g carbohydrates, (3 g dietary fiber, .3g sugar), 3g protein.
Today I have for you a super easy and delicious italian dish. If you are going to visit italy soon, definitely try them, if not, you can make it at home.
Here is what you will need:
- 2 red pepper
- 1 tablespoon of capers
- 1 tablespoon of black olives
- grated parmesan cheese
- a clove of garlic
- extra virgin olive oil
- salt and pepper
Cut the peppers in small pieces, put some olive oil in the pan and start to grill them on low heat with the garlic. After 10 minutes put some water on them and let them boil till they get soft. When they are ready put some salt and pepper and a little virgin olive oil. Mix in the halved olives and the capers. Put them back on the fireplace for another-5 minutes. At the end add some grated parmesan cheese…and your dish is ready.
You can serve it with any kind of fish or cheese, or just eat is simply like this.
Have a good appetite! :*