Hello my dears!
I know I did not post a lot lately, but now i’m back to blogging. I really missed it, cause this blog is pat of me, my life and I want to inspire you all my lovely readers with my recipes, fitness and health tips.
Here I am with a new delicious recipe from a great girl I follow for some time, her name is Dania and you you can visit her blog here.
I made some little modification at the recipe, so here are the ingredients:
- 1 cup of chopped pumpkin
- 1/2 cup of lentils
- 1/2 cups chickpeas
- 2 tablespoons of olive oil
- 1/4 cup of water
- 1 small onion finely chopped
- 1 garlic clove finely chopped
- 1 small piece of ginger finely chopped
- 1 green pepper
- 1 teaspoon of turmeric or curry powder
- 1/4 teaspoon of chili cayenne pepper
- 1/2 a can of coconut milk
- Himalayan salt and pepper
- A handful of fresh chopped coriander
Sautee’ the on a little olive oil the onion, after 1 minute add the garlic, ginger, cayenne pepper, green pepper, curry powder and cook it for 2 more minutes. Add the chopped pumpkin and the coconut milk and cook it till it gets soft. Add the cooked lentils and chickpeas and cook it all together for a few more minutes. Once all is cooked add the chopped coriander and it’s ready to be served!
Try it out, and let me know what you think, I tell you it’s amazing! 😉
I have for you today a really healthy recipe that you can eat for lunch or dinner. It is a specific vegetarian dish very rich in proteins and it contains all the essential amino acids your body needs. You can prepare it very quickly and you don’t even need to be a master chef to have a big success with this recipe.
Here is what you need:
- Brown flour (1 tb. spoon)
- Sage (1 tea spoon, dried one)
How to prepare it
- Warm up the oil in a pan put, the sage in it for 1-2 minutes, to give a flavour for the oil.
- Put the pre floured seitan slices in the pan. Cook for 2 minutes than turn them and cook the other part too on low heat.
- After they are cooked add the white wine and cook for another 5 minutes or till u feel the the alcohol from the wine evaporated. Turn the seitan slices again to absorb the flavours.
- After the wine evaporated put one glass of vegetable broth. Cook it till the broth becomes a little creamy and at the end add the crushed almonds.
- Serve it with with boiled chickpeas and a fresh salad.
Have a good appetite and see you soon with other great recipes!
Today I have for you a very nutritious healthy and delicious recipe for those who love avocados.
The Guacamole is an avocado-based dip that originated from Mexico. You can also use it as a condiment or salad ingredient.
Here is what you need:
- 2 ripe avocados
- 1 lime juice
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 3 tablespoons of chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 pinch ground cayenne pepper
- 1 pinch of salt
In a medium bowl, mash together the avocados, lime juice, and salt. Mix in the cilantro, garlic and cayenne pepper. Refrigerate 1 hour for best flavor, or serve immediately.
You can serve it with chopped vegetables like celery carrots, cherry tomatoes, but u can use it as a dip for tortilla chips too 🙂
¡Buen apetito! :*
Sorry for not being active for the last weeks, but I am here now with a great easy and delicious recipe. This recipe works well as an appetizer or impressive side dish.
The ingredients you need:
- 3-4 Portobello mushrooms
- 1 red bell pepper, chopped
- 2 tomatoes
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 carrot chopped
- 2 tbsp balsamic vinegar
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic
- salt, fresh pepper, basil
- 3 tbsp of parmesan cheese
Remove the stems from the portobello mushrooms and finely chop.
Combine 1/2 teaspoon olive oil, lemon juice, and soy sauce in a small bowl; brush over both sides of mushroom caps. Place the mushroom caps, stem sides down, on grill rack and grill on each side until soft.
Heat the olive oil in a large sauté pan. Add the onions, red pepper, carrot and salt. Cook until tender. Add in the tomatoes, garlic and the fresh grounded pepper.
Stuff the mushroom caps with the vegetable mixture. Bake them for 10 minutes. Sprinkle on some parmesan cheese and your lunch/ appetizer is ready.
Buon appetito! 😉
Breakfast is the most important meal of the day, no doubt about it. I know this sound like a cliché, but I’m sure you’ll agree with me once you read what an impact it can have on your everyday life.
So let’s see why is breakfast so important?
- When you wake up your blood sugar levels are low, and you don’t have any energy. Eating something will give you the energy to carry out your tasks during the day.
- Having some breakfast will start up your metabolism and you’ll burn more calories during the day.
- When you are asleep, your metabolism slows down, and you need something in your stomach to wake it up.
- If you are not eating in the morning, for sure you will over eat during the day.
The benefits of eating breakfast:
- Eating a breakfast that’s high in fibre and carbohydrates could help you feel less tired throughout the day
- The best formula is to eat a balanced blend of good carbs, proteins, and fats in the morning. In fact this is the best general plan for all meals.
- Starting your day with a good breakfast boosts your energy and increases your attention; also you’ll be in better control of your emotions.
Here are your best options:
- Greek yogurt With Berries And Nuts – It’s so simple and delicious: You will need a Greek yogurt, berries with some cashews or almonds. This combination gives the perfect amount of protein, carbs and good fats you need to be fuller longer.
- Scrambled Eggs With Spinach – scrambled eggs with spinach, or egg whites, with a few strips of turkey bacon it can be another perfect option.
- Oatmeal with fruits – you will need some oats, almonds, raisins, cinnamon, a little bit of honey and some kind of fruit like bananas, blueberries or apples, it’s your choice. It will keep you full till lunch time.
- Banana pancakes – they are so delicious and filling, and so easy to make. I think this is my all time favourite. You will need 2 whole eggs, a banana, 1 table spoon of creamy peanut butter and some cinnamon, if you like it very sweet you can add a little bit of honey but I think bananas are sufficiently sweet.
- Fried egg with multi-grain toast, avocados, goat cheese, and salmon is another very healthy and filling breakfast. You can add some fresh salad by your choice tomatoes, bell peppers, onions, cucumber.