Happy New Years!
Looks like the first recipe on my blog this year is a dessert haha obviously! It’s not that I don’t cook other than desserts, but I think a healthy version of an old time favorite dessert worth more sharing.
- 3 cups almond flour
- 1/4 cup coconut flour
- 3 eggs
- 1/2 cup sweetener of your choice (I used monk fruit extract)
- 1/2 cup almond milk
- 1/2 cup coconut oil
- 1 tbsp baking powder
- 1/2 tbsp baking soda
- Pinch of salt
- 1 tbsp of vanilla extract
For the cinnamon layer:
- 3 tbsp of cinnamon
- 1/4 cup of sweetener
For the glaze:
- 3 tbsp coconut butter called coconut manna
- Few drops of stevia extract or sweetener
- 1-2 tbsp of hot water
- Preheat the oven to 325 F
- Like a square pan with parchment paper
- Mix all dry ingredients separately
- Mix all the wet ingredients: the almond milk, coconut oil, eggs, vanilla extract
- Add the wet ingredients to the dry ingredients
- Pour half of the batter into the pan
- Pour the cinnamon mixture on it, than cover it with the rest of the batter
- Bake for 30-35 minutes
- When it’s done pour 1 tbsp of coconut oil on top of it and sprinkle the rest of the cinnamon mixture on top of it
- While it’s cooling down make the glaze by mixing all ingredients very well
- Top it with the glaze when it’s completely cooled down!
- Enjoy and you are welcome 🙏🏻
I brought you the cookies of the season today. Chocolate chips cookies the healthy way! You can indulge on this dessert even if you are on a strict diet. It’s sugar free, gluten free, low in carbs and tastes as good as the sugary unhealthy version of it.
- 1 1/2 cup almond flour
- 1/2 cup coconut oil
- 1/2 cup sweetener of your choice (Swerve)
- 1 medium egg
- 2 tbs of peanut butter
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 cup sugar free chocolate chips
- Preheat the oven to 350 F. Line a baking tray with parchment paper
- In a mixing bowl mix all the ingredients till everything is well combined
- Form 1 1/2 inch balls and place them on the baking sheet
- Bake them for 10 minutes
- Allow the cookies to completely cool down
- And enjoy!
Have a great day and happy holidays
Hello my dears!
I am in a dessert making mood, that’s why I post dessert recipes one after the other 🙂
Today I made this heavenly parfait from 3 ingredients. It’s is super healthy, nutritious and very filling!
Pay attention to your portion sizes! One glass on this dessert is one portion! Eve if it’s a healthy dessert, if you over do it, it can be too much!
Here is the recipe:
- 2cups of cashew nuts
- 1/2 cup of strawberries
- 1 lime juice
- roasted nuts
- Soak the cashews for 2 hrs minimum
- Blend the cashews in a high power mixer with the stevia and lime juice and a little bit of almond milk if needed
- Caramelise your preferred nuts with stevia and cinnamon
- When your cashew nuts became as a nice paste separate it in two
- mix the strawberries with one part of the cashew cream
- Layer your glass wit nuts, lime cashew cream, nuts, strawberry cashew cream
- You are done!
You want a quick, healthy, nutritious and delicious breakfast? Here you go! Ingredients:
- 1 cup unsweetened almond milk
- Vanilla extract
- 3 tbsp of chia seeds
- 1 cup raspberries
- Coconut flakes
- Add the stevia and the vanilla extract to your almond milk
- Add the chia seeds to the almond milk
- Stir it slowly and let it sit for 5-10 min
- Meanwhile mash the raspberries
- Add the mashed raspberries in a jar
- Pour the chia pudding in the jar
- Decorate it with coconut flakes, almonds and fruits
I have such a good news for you! You finally can eat chocolate cake without feeling guilty! This cake has no sugar and it has a total of 2.5 net carbs.
Here are the ingredients:
- 2 tbsp of almond flour
- 2 tbsp of cocoa powder
- 2 tbsp of almond milk
- 2 tbs of sweeter ( I used erythtitol)
- 2 tbsp of coconut oil
- 1/2 tbsp of vanilla extract
- 1/2 tbsp of baking powder
- Mix all ingredients
- Place it in a microwaveable dish
- Microwave it for 15 seconds than stop for 1 min.
- Microwave it again for 20 seconds and stop again
- Microwave it till you see it has a cake consistency
- I usually put it back like 5 times
Hello my dears, I have a special Christmas recipe for you today. I made these raw vegan healthy chocolate truffles with just a few natural and simple ingredients. For sure they will look amazing on your Christmas dinner table.
Here are the ingredients you’ll need:
1/2 shredded coconut
1/2 cup almond or cashew butter
2 tablespoons of cocoa
Stevia – depending on how sweet you like it
1/4 cup melted coconut oil
1/2 cups of walnuts
Ingredients for the chocolate coating:
1/4 cup Melted coconut oil
1/4 cup melted cocoa butter
1 tablespoon of cocoa
Mix all your ingredients in a blender, taste it if it’s sweet enough. You will get a sticky bater, if it’s to dense you add almond or coconut milk.
Form some balls and put them into the fridge to chill. Meanwhile you prepare the chocolate coating.
Heat up a little bit the cocoa butter and the coconut oil, add the cocoa and the stevia and it’s ready. Take out the balls from the fridge and cover them with chocolate and some crushed walnuts.
Chill them in the fridge for 1-2 hours.
Enjoy! I wish you happy holidays! :*
Today I made again, a healthy dessert! This time a chocolaty one! Some delicious brownies. You can eat them totally guilt free, they are super low in carbohydrates and contain no added sugars or flour. They are light and in the same time very filling.
Here is the recipe:
- 1/2 cup of your favourite protein powder
- 2 tbsp (15g) cocoa powder
- 2 eggs
- 2 tbsp (30g) coconut oil, melted or butter
- 1/2 very ripe banana or some apple sauce
- stevia or 2 tbsp of honey or any other sweetener you like
- 1/4 tsp baking powder
- Optional: almonds, walnuts or chocolate chips
For the frosting:
- 1 tbs of chocolate protein powder
- 1 tbs of coconut milk (or any other milk of your choice)
- Preheat your oven to 160C/320F
- Grease a brownie tin and set aside
- Mix together all of your ingredients, stirring until just combined and adding in any nuts or chocolate chips if desired.
- Pour your brownie mix into your prepared tin and bake for 15-25 minutes, or until your brownie is cooked through