I have for you today a really healthy recipe that you can eat for lunch or dinner. It is a specific vegetarian dish very rich in proteins and it contains all the essential amino acids your body needs. You can prepare it very quickly and you don’t even need to be a master chef to have a big success with this recipe.
Here is what you need:
- Seitan slices
- Brown flour (1 tb. spoon)
- Sage (1 tea spoon, dried one)
- White wine (half glass)
- Vegetable broth
- 10-12 crushed almonds
How to prepare it
- Warm up the oil in a pan put, the sage in it for 1-2 minutes, to give a flavour for the oil.
- Put the pre floured seitan slices in the pan. Cook for 2 minutes than turn them and cook the other part too on low heat.
- After they are cooked add the white wine and cook for another 5 minutes or till u feel the the alcohol from the wine evaporated. Turn the seitan slices again to absorb the flavours.
- After the wine evaporated put one glass of vegetable broth. Cook it till the broth becomes a little creamy and at the end add the crushed almonds.
- Serve it with with boiled chickpeas and a fresh salad.
Have a good appetite and see you soon with other great recipes!