Here is our dinner for tonight, try it out!
- 2 portobello mushrooms
- 1 small onion
- 3/4 cup minced mushroom
- 1 cup of baby spinach
- 1/4 cup red bell peppers
- 2 eggs
- Sauté the onions for 6-8 minutes
- Add the diced mushrooms and bell pepper
- Add the spinach
- Season it with salt and pepper, Italian seasoning, garlic powder
- Heat the oven at 350 Fahrenheit
- Spray some olive oil on the mushrooms and some salt, and stuff it with the sautéed vegetables
- Crack an egg on top and bake it for 20 minutes
This a very low carb and very filling recipe!
Have a great evening!
I have a new diet recipe again for you! Probably you read about the benefits of coconut oil, if not you should! Besides all the benefits cooking with it, it’s amazing!
Theese fat bombs main ingredient is coconut oil, you would have not guessed it right? They contain zero carbohydrates, so being on a low carb or ketogenic diet, this is best you can ever have.
Ingredients for the chocolate layer:
- 4 tbsp of coconut oil
- 2 scoops of powdered stevia (or any kind of sweetener)
- 1-2 tbsp of cocoa powder
- vanilla extract
Ingredients for the coconut layer
- 3 tbsp of coconut oil
- 3 tbsp of coconut butter (or coconut manna)
- 2 scoops of powder stevia
- few drops of lemon or lime juice
- Melt the coconut oil, add all ingredients for the chocolate layer
- Pour the mixture into cupcake molds
- place them in the freezer
- meanwhile we prepare the coconut layer
- in the melted coconut oil add the coconut butter, sweetener and lime juice
- mix it well, till the coconut butter becomes creamy
- when the chocolate layer is already solid, pour the coconut layer on it and put it back in the freezer for 15-20 minutes
Hello my dears!
I am in a dessert making mood, that’s why I post dessert recipes one after the other 🙂
Today I made this heavenly parfait from 3 ingredients. It’s is super healthy, nutritious and very filling!
Pay attention to your portion sizes! One glass on this dessert is one portion! Eve if it’s a healthy dessert, if you over do it, it can be too much!
Here is the recipe:
- 2cups of cashew nuts
- 1/2 cup of strawberries
- 1 lime juice
- roasted nuts
- Soak the cashews for 2 hrs minimum
- Blend the cashews in a high power mixer with the stevia and lime juice and a little bit of almond milk if needed
- Caramelise your preferred nuts with stevia and cinnamon
- When your cashew nuts became as a nice paste separate it in two
- mix the strawberries with one part of the cashew cream
- Layer your glass wit nuts, lime cashew cream, nuts, strawberry cashew cream
- You are done!
Hello everybody! How are you today?
I have a great snack recipe for you. It’s a crunchy and super tasty bread stick, that you can have with your favorite dip, or just by it’s own.
The recipe I have it from the Keto diet app, and I have to admit it’s the best recipe I found.
Here are the ingredients:
- 1 cup almond flour
- 1 cup flexmeal
- 1/4 cup coconut flour
- 2 tbsp psyllium husk
- 2 tbs chia seeds (grounded)
- 1tbs salt
- 1 cup water
- Mix all the ingredients
- Leave it in the fridge for 15-20 minutes
- Preheat the oven to 350 F (175 C)
- Wet your fingers and roll&press the dough to form breadsticks
- Place on a baking sheet, brush them with egg yolks and sprinkle with rosemary, hempseed, salt, chia seeds
- bake for 15-20 minutes, until crispy
- Enjoy the with salsa, guacamole, BBQ sauce!
Here is an excellent and fast breakfast idea for those who are on a low carb or following a keto diet.
It’s super fast and delicious!
Ingredients for 6 muffins
- 4 eggs
- Handful of mushrooms
- Handful of spinach
- Salt, pepper, chili flakes
- Some grated cheese
- Sauté the mushrooms for 5-6 minutes
- Sauté the spin ache for 3-5 minutes
- Beat the eggs with the seasonings
- Mix the eggs with the mushrooms and spinach
- Pour the batter in muffin trays
- Bake them for 20-25 minutes
Here is the perfect cracker recipe that you can eat even near bedtime. Has almost zero carbs, made just with a few ingredients.
- 100 grams Flaxseed Meal OR Whole Flaxseeds
- 50 grams grounded chia seeds
- 50 Grams of Hemp Hearts
- 1 organic egg
- 1 organic egg-white
- 2 tablespoons MCT oil
- 2 Tablespoons Extra Virgin Oilve Oil
- 2 sprigs fresh rosemary
- 1 tablespoon Of Salt
- ½ cup of water
- Pre heat oven to 300 degrees.
- Place the flax and chia seed meal in a large bowl with the hemp hearts, the MCT oil, the olive oil and the sea salt.
- In a blender put the egg, the egg white, the rosemary leaves cleaned from the stems, and the water.
- Blend on fast for 10 seconds.
- Add the wet ingredients to the dry ones, and mix very well.
- let the dough rest for about 1 hour.
- After 1 hour, lay two pieces of parchment paper about 11 x 15 inch wide on a working surface.
- Put the dough on one of the papers and flatten roughly with a spoon, shaping it to the same shape as the paper.
- Place the second paper on top and flatten the dough to about ¼ inch thick.
- Gently peel the paper off the top.
- Now score the dough into square or rectangular pieces, by pressing a serrated knife lightly into it.
- Bake on a cookie sheet (11×15) for 30 minutes, then peel off the paper and flip over to cool.
- If the crackers are not crunchy enough, place back in the oven until completely cooled