I was experimenting on this recipe for a while. The “real” sugar-bomb tiramisu is one of my favorite desserts, but I eat it only on occasions or vacations.
Good news is I came up with a recipe that is very similar to the “real” thing but it has no sugar, it’s gluten free and very low in carbs.
Here’s the recipe:
Ingredients for the cake:
- 2 eggs
- 1/4 cup cocoa powder
- 2 tbsp coconut flour
- 1/2 cup sweetener (swerve)
- 6 tbsp butter
- 1 tbsp vanilla extract
- 2 oz unsweetened chocolate
- Pinch of salt
- Preheat the oven at 325 F
- Combine the sweetener, eggs and the vanilla extract and mix it all together with a hand mixer
- Add the cocoa powder, the coconut flour and the pinch of salt
- Melt the chocolate in the microwave for 20 seconds than add the butter mix it all up and microwave till it’s all soft
- Slowly add it to the egg mixture
- Pour it into a greased 8×8 pan
- Bake it for 45-50 min
After the cake is done, let it cool and start making the mascarpone filling.
Mascarpone filling ingredients:
- 2 egg, yolks and white separated
- 1/2 cup sweetener
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 8 oz (250 g) mascarpone
- 1 cup espresso coffee, not too strong
- Few drops of rom aroma (you can skip it)
- Cocoa powder for dusting
- Beat the egg yolks and sweetener in a stand mixer till it has a light yellow color, around 8-10 minuets
- Add vanilla and mascarpone, beat until just combined
- In a clean bowl beat egg whites until stiff
- Gradually fold the egg withes into the yolk mixture
- Mix the coffee and rom aroma
- Cut the cake horizontally and dip it in the coffee
- Spread over half of the mascarpone cream
- Top it with the second coffee dipped cake layer
- Spread with remaining cream
- Refrigerate for at least 2-3 hrs
- Dust with cocoa powder, before serving
- Enjoy and you are very welcome!
I have a new recipe for you, and again is a dessert. I wonder why 😋
I just love to make healthy, delicious and good looking desserts
This time I made a very simple raw dessert, that can be served in an hour.
- 1/2 cup melted coconut oil
- 3/4 cup cocoa powder
- 3 tbs of sweetener I used Swerve
- 2 tbsp full fat canned coconut milk
Peanut butter layer:
- 3/4 cup peanut butter
- 1/4 cup melted coconut oil
- 2 tbsp of canned full fat coconut milk
- 2 tbsp of sweetener
- Pinch of salt
- Line a 8×8 baking dish with parchment paper
- In a small pan over m soul heat mix all ingredients for the chocolate layer
- Pour it in the lined dish and put it in the freezer till you prepare the peanut layer
- Mix all the ingredients for the peanut layer till its creamy
- Pour it over the chocolate layer and place it back in the freezer for 45 minutes
- After 45 minutes cut them up and enjoy
And you are welcome 😋
Yesterday I asked on my instagram of you guys would like the recipe for these pancakes, and everybody answered with YES, so here it is.
- 2 large eggs
- 2 oz cream cheese
- 2/3 cup almond flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 2 tablespoons of Swerve sweetener (or any other sweetener)
- 1-2 tablespoons of water
- Add all ingredients to blender.
- Blend until smooth
- Let batter sit for 2-5 minutes.
- Heat a non-stick pan to medium heat
- Cook until pancake is golden browne on each side.
Serve pancakes topped with fruits or butter and syrup!
Here is our dinner for tonight, try it out!
- 2 portobello mushrooms
- 1 small onion
- 3/4 cup minced mushroom
- 1 cup of baby spinach
- 1/4 cup red bell peppers
- 2 eggs
- Sauté the onions for 6-8 minutes
- Add the diced mushrooms and bell pepper
- Add the spinach
- Season it with salt and pepper, Italian seasoning, garlic powder
- Heat the oven at 350 Fahrenheit
- Spray some olive oil on the mushrooms and some salt, and stuff it with the sautéed vegetables
- Crack an egg on top and bake it for 20 minutes
This a very low carb and very filling recipe!
Have a great evening!
I have a new diet recipe again for you! Probably you read about the benefits of coconut oil, if not you should! Besides all the benefits cooking with it, it’s amazing!
Theese fat bombs main ingredient is coconut oil, you would have not guessed it right? They contain zero carbohydrates, so being on a low carb or ketogenic diet, this is best you can ever have.
Ingredients for the chocolate layer:
- 4 tbsp of coconut oil
- 2 scoops of powdered stevia (or any kind of sweetener)
- 1-2 tbsp of cocoa powder
- vanilla extract
Ingredients for the coconut layer
- 3 tbsp of coconut oil
- 3 tbsp of coconut butter (or coconut manna)
- 2 scoops of powder stevia
- few drops of lemon or lime juice
- Melt the coconut oil, add all ingredients for the chocolate layer
- Pour the mixture into cupcake molds
- place them in the freezer
- meanwhile we prepare the coconut layer
- in the melted coconut oil add the coconut butter, sweetener and lime juice
- mix it well, till the coconut butter becomes creamy
- when the chocolate layer is already solid, pour the coconut layer on it and put it back in the freezer for 15-20 minutes
Hello my dears!
I am in a dessert making mood, that’s why I post dessert recipes one after the other 🙂
Today I made this heavenly parfait from 3 ingredients. It’s is super healthy, nutritious and very filling!
Pay attention to your portion sizes! One glass on this dessert is one portion! Eve if it’s a healthy dessert, if you over do it, it can be too much!
Here is the recipe:
- 2cups of cashew nuts
- 1/2 cup of strawberries
- 1 lime juice
- roasted nuts
- Soak the cashews for 2 hrs minimum
- Blend the cashews in a high power mixer with the stevia and lime juice and a little bit of almond milk if needed
- Caramelise your preferred nuts with stevia and cinnamon
- When your cashew nuts became as a nice paste separate it in two
- mix the strawberries with one part of the cashew cream
- Layer your glass wit nuts, lime cashew cream, nuts, strawberry cashew cream
- You are done!
Hello everybody! How are you today?
I have a great snack recipe for you. It’s a crunchy and super tasty bread stick, that you can have with your favorite dip, or just by it’s own.
The recipe I have it from the Keto diet app, and I have to admit it’s the best recipe I found.
Here are the ingredients:
- 1 cup almond flour
- 1 cup flexmeal
- 1/4 cup coconut flour
- 2 tbsp psyllium husk
- 2 tbs chia seeds (grounded)
- 1tbs salt
- 1 cup water
- Mix all the ingredients
- Leave it in the fridge for 15-20 minutes
- Preheat the oven to 350 F (175 C)
- Wet your fingers and roll&press the dough to form breadsticks
- Place on a baking sheet, brush them with egg yolks and sprinkle with rosemary, hempseed, salt, chia seeds
- bake for 15-20 minutes, until crispy
- Enjoy the with salsa, guacamole, BBQ sauce!