I have a new cheesecake recipe for you, it is really simple, with just a few ingredients.
It is perfect if you are following a low carb high fat diet, its is very low in carbohydrates.
here is what you need:
Ingredients for the crust:
- 2 cups of almond meal of flour
- 1/4 cup of your favorite sweetener (I used monk fruit extract)
- 3 tbsp of melted coconut oil
Mix all ingredients and press them in a cake pan.
Ingredients for the cheese cream:
- 2 (8 ounce) packages to cream cheese
- 2 (8 ounce) containers of mascarpone (room temperature)
- 1 cup of sweetener of your choice
- 3 tablespoons of fresh lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons of lemon zest
- 1 tablespoon of vanilla extract
- 4 large eggs
Using an electric mixer, beat the cream cheese, mascarpone cheese, and sweetener in a large bowl until smooth, occasionally scraping down the sides of the bowl.
Beat in the lemon juice, lemon zest and vanilla extract.
Add the eggs, 1 at a time, beating just until blended after each one.
Pour the cheese mixture over the crust in the pan, and bake it for 45 min to 1 hr on 325 degrees F.
Let it cool down for 6 hrs or overnight
Here is our dinner for tonight, try it out!
- 2 portobello mushrooms
- 1 small onion
- 3/4 cup minced mushroom
- 1 cup of baby spinach
- 1/4 cup red bell peppers
- 2 eggs
- Sauté the onions for 6-8 minutes
- Add the diced mushrooms and bell pepper
- Add the spinach
- Season it with salt and pepper, Italian seasoning, garlic powder
- Heat the oven at 350 Fahrenheit
- Spray some olive oil on the mushrooms and some salt, and stuff it with the sautéed vegetables
- Crack an egg on top and bake it for 20 minutes
This a very low carb and very filling recipe!
Have a great evening!
As I wrote in my previous blog post, I’m in a dessert making mood, so the recipes of desserts continue 🙂
The day before I made the most simple dessert ever. It can be made in 5 minutes, just a few ingredients, no baking, no frying.
This dessert can be consumed by everybody who is on a vegan/Keto/paleo/gluten free/sugar free/ low carb diet!
- 1 avocdo
- liquid stevia
- 1 tbsp vanilia extract
- 3 tbsp cocoa powder
- 1 tbsp of full fat coconut milk
- Mix all ingredients in a blender
- Pour the chocolate mousse in a glass
- decorate them with fruits, nuts
Here you can see the video, how I made it step by step!
Have a great weekend!
Hello my dears!
I am in a dessert making mood, that’s why I post dessert recipes one after the other 🙂
Today I made this heavenly parfait from 3 ingredients. It’s is super healthy, nutritious and very filling!
Pay attention to your portion sizes! One glass on this dessert is one portion! Eve if it’s a healthy dessert, if you over do it, it can be too much!
Here is the recipe:
- 2cups of cashew nuts
- 1/2 cup of strawberries
- 1 lime juice
- roasted nuts
- Soak the cashews for 2 hrs minimum
- Blend the cashews in a high power mixer with the stevia and lime juice and a little bit of almond milk if needed
- Caramelise your preferred nuts with stevia and cinnamon
- When your cashew nuts became as a nice paste separate it in two
- mix the strawberries with one part of the cashew cream
- Layer your glass wit nuts, lime cashew cream, nuts, strawberry cashew cream
- You are done!
Hello everybody! How are you today?
I have a great snack recipe for you. It’s a crunchy and super tasty bread stick, that you can have with your favorite dip, or just by it’s own.
The recipe I have it from the Keto diet app, and I have to admit it’s the best recipe I found.
Here are the ingredients:
- 1 cup almond flour
- 1 cup flexmeal
- 1/4 cup coconut flour
- 2 tbsp psyllium husk
- 2 tbs chia seeds (grounded)
- 1tbs salt
- 1 cup water
- Mix all the ingredients
- Leave it in the fridge for 15-20 minutes
- Preheat the oven to 350 F (175 C)
- Wet your fingers and roll&press the dough to form breadsticks
- Place on a baking sheet, brush them with egg yolks and sprinkle with rosemary, hempseed, salt, chia seeds
- bake for 15-20 minutes, until crispy
- Enjoy the with salsa, guacamole, BBQ sauce!
Here is an excellent and fast breakfast idea for those who are on a low carb or following a keto diet.
It’s super fast and delicious!
Ingredients for 6 muffins
- 4 eggs
- Handful of mushrooms
- Handful of spinach
- Salt, pepper, chili flakes
- Some grated cheese
- Sauté the mushrooms for 5-6 minutes
- Sauté the spin ache for 3-5 minutes
- Beat the eggs with the seasonings
- Mix the eggs with the mushrooms and spinach
- Pour the batter in muffin trays
- Bake them for 20-25 minutes
Here is the perfect cracker recipe that you can eat even near bedtime. Has almost zero carbs, made just with a few ingredients.
- 100 grams Flaxseed Meal OR Whole Flaxseeds
- 50 grams grounded chia seeds
- 50 Grams of Hemp Hearts
- 1 organic egg
- 1 organic egg-white
- 2 tablespoons MCT oil
- 2 Tablespoons Extra Virgin Oilve Oil
- 2 sprigs fresh rosemary
- 1 tablespoon Of Salt
- ½ cup of water
- Pre heat oven to 300 degrees.
- Place the flax and chia seed meal in a large bowl with the hemp hearts, the MCT oil, the olive oil and the sea salt.
- In a blender put the egg, the egg white, the rosemary leaves cleaned from the stems, and the water.
- Blend on fast for 10 seconds.
- Add the wet ingredients to the dry ones, and mix very well.
- let the dough rest for about 1 hour.
- After 1 hour, lay two pieces of parchment paper about 11 x 15 inch wide on a working surface.
- Put the dough on one of the papers and flatten roughly with a spoon, shaping it to the same shape as the paper.
- Place the second paper on top and flatten the dough to about ¼ inch thick.
- Gently peel the paper off the top.
- Now score the dough into square or rectangular pieces, by pressing a serrated knife lightly into it.
- Bake on a cookie sheet (11×15) for 30 minutes, then peel off the paper and flip over to cool.
- If the crackers are not crunchy enough, place back in the oven until completely cooled