I’m very sorry that I disappeared again, we traveled a lot this summer, plus having a baby doesn’t make things easier. I promise I try to be better at posting 😊
Today I have for you guys a delicious healthy brownie recipe. It’s sugar free, very tasty and easy to make.
- 1 1/2 cups almond flour
- 3/4 cup cocoa powder
- 1 cup of Swerve sweetener
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1tsp vanilla extract
- 3 eggs
- 4 tbsp of melted coconut oil
- Stir together the dry ingredients, the almond flour, baking powder, salt, cocoa powder, sweetener
- In a separate bowl mix together the eggs, coconut oil and vanilla extract
- Combine wet and dry ingredients
- Grease with coconut oil an 8″ square pan
- Pour the batter into the pan
- Preheat the oven to 350 F and bake the brownies for 35 min
- Let them cool for 20 min before cutting
Here is our dinner for tonight, try it out!
- 2 portobello mushrooms
- 1 small onion
- 3/4 cup minced mushroom
- 1 cup of baby spinach
- 1/4 cup red bell peppers
- 2 eggs
- Sauté the onions for 6-8 minutes
- Add the diced mushrooms and bell pepper
- Add the spinach
- Season it with salt and pepper, Italian seasoning, garlic powder
- Heat the oven at 350 Fahrenheit
- Spray some olive oil on the mushrooms and some salt, and stuff it with the sautéed vegetables
- Crack an egg on top and bake it for 20 minutes
This a very low carb and very filling recipe!
Have a great evening!
Here is an excellent and fast breakfast idea for those who are on a low carb or following a keto diet.
It’s super fast and delicious!
Ingredients for 6 muffins
- 4 eggs
- Handful of mushrooms
- Handful of spinach
- Salt, pepper, chili flakes
- Some grated cheese
- Sauté the mushrooms for 5-6 minutes
- Sauté the spin ache for 3-5 minutes
- Beat the eggs with the seasonings
- Mix the eggs with the mushrooms and spinach
- Pour the batter in muffin trays
- Bake them for 20-25 minutes